Search result for KIA
- Over 57,000 KIA vehicles have recalled for the concerns related to fire in the engine of the cars
- The Product Safety Australia has found 57,851 vehicles that have been affected by the problem
More than 57,000 vehicles of ...
- S. Korea’s automobile exports rose to 53% in April.
- In April, S. Korea’s outbound shipments of automobiles reached 188,293 units.
- Hyundai Motor Co. saw its exports jump 40.3 percent in April.
• Hyundai in a statement said the investments will be made through 2025 without specifying exact amount diverted to each area
• Earlier this month, Hyundai CEO Jose Munoz had said that thanks to SUVs like the Kia Telluride and Hyundai Santa Fe, the two bra...
- Chip shortage leads Hyundai & KIA to suspend few assembly lines.
- Hyundai Motor said that it will halt the No. 5 Ulsan plant that produces Tuscon and Nexo.
- KIA will suspend the No. 2 Sohari plant that makes Stonic.
- S. Korean carmakers saw a jump in sales by 77% in April.
- The five carmakers sold a combined 630,691 vehicles in April.
- Hyundai reported its sales to double to 345,777 units from 167,693 a year ago.
- Kia's sa...
- Hyundai, KIA estimates combined Q1 net profit to rise.
- The two carmakers estimate solid earnings over robust sales of SUV and high-end models.
- Hyundai expects a net profit of US$1.18 billion in the first quarter. <...
- Kia Corp. launches new K8 sedan in South Korea.
- The car company also showed its new brand logo.
- The new K8 sedan is said to be equipped with advanced safety features.
- The company is said to have received 24,000...
- Hyundai to establish high-speed charging EV charging stations.
- The charging infrastructure will be under the name of “E-pit”.
- The charging stations will be able to charge 80% of their EV battery capacity in 18...
- S. Korea’s exports of automobiles increase by 35 percent in February.
- In February, outbound shipments of automobiles were 161,886 units.
- Hyundai saw overseas sales increase by 40.4 percent in terms of units. ...
- In JAN 2021, Kia Motors India retailed the Kia Carnival, Kia Seltos, and Kia Sonet.
- In New Delhi, the starting price of Kia Sonet is priced between Rs 6.79 hundred-thousand.
- The Kia Seltos has a starting price of Rs 9.89 hundred-...
- India is a strong market for cars especially SUVs.
- Six new cars are releasing in India but they are not SUVs.
Along with the craze, the market for Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) is increasing in India. However, India is st...
- S. Korean collective carmaker’s sales on SUVs rose 4.8 percent in January 2021.
- The data is by Hyundai Motor Co., Kia Corp., GM Korea Co., Renault Samsung Motors Corp., and SsangYong Motor Co.
- Domestic sales of the ...
- Three Kia cars are releasing in India in 2021.
- The new cars have been named as Kia Carnival, Kia Sorento, and Kia Seltos EV.
In the New Year 2021, three new Kia cars are going to be launched in India. The description of th...
- Hyundai and Kia expect to post double-digit growth in Q4 operating profit.
- Hyundai is likely to post an operating profit of 1.71 trillion won in Q4.
- Kia is reportedly expected to post 4.4 percent to 16.82 trillion won.
- Kia Corp. by 2027 to launch electric vehicle platforms.
- The new EV platform is called the electric-global modular platform (E-GMP) and will be released in the first quarter.
- The company plans to boost its EV lineup with 1...
- Hyundai and affiliate Kia Motor reports fall in U.S vehicle sales in 2020.
- Hyundai and Kia combined sold 1,208,374 vehicles in 2020.
- The carmakers' overall sales fell by 12 percent to 6.35 million units from 7.19 mill...
- Kia Motor union workers agree to accept the new annual wage deal.
- The company has also agreed to restore the 25-minute extra work system.
- Around 58.6 percent of the union workers agreed to the management’s proposals...
- KIAF reports exports of key industries likely to grow by nearly 12% in 2021.
- KIAF projected overseas shipments of chips, automobiles, and nine other major business sectors.
- The output of auto-industry is estimated to incr...
- Kia Motor union agree on a tentative wage deal due to the pandemic.
- The company had proposed the wage system, and its 30,000 labor union members accepted the proposal.
- The tentative deal will be put up for a vote next Tue...
• As per the Edmunds’ forecast, total 14.4 million cars and trucks are likely to get sold in the year 2020, which is 15.5 percent lower as compared to 2019
• While Nissan recorded the biggest sales volume decline this year in the U.S. history with a ...