Search result for KOSPI
- The stock market consolidations of biopharmaceutical company Samsung Biologics and chemical-to-battery conglomerate LG Chem have peaked over the past six months, reflecting a market penchant for IT and bio sectors amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
- Samsung Biologics’ market...
- South Korean shares opened on an ebullient note this Tuesday, accelerated further proactively by major tech firms and chemicals makers.
- The benchmark index, Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) rose 20.80 points, or 0.87 percent, to 2,355.11 in the first quarterly-hour tra...
- South Korea’s stock market has slumped on Friday as bleak US data has questioned the global recovery hopes.
- The US economy has suffered the biggest loss in the second quarter since the Great Depression due to the coronavirus pandemic...
- South Korea's stock market has surged to the highest since October 2018 in early trade on strong foreign investor buying.
- The benchmark KOSPI has added 4.43 points which are equivalent to 0.20% and stood at 2,267.59.
- The South Korea stock market has surged in the last few consecutive sessions gaining more than 55 points which is equivalent to 2.5 percent along the way.
- The benchmark KOSPI is above the 2,255-point plateau with gains from the oil a...
- The South Korea stock market has plummeted after data indicate that the country has fallen into recession in the second quarter.
- The benchmark KOSPI has fallen by 15.94 points which is equivalent to 0.72% and stood at 2,212.72.
- South Korea's stock market surged on the hopes of promising study results on potential coronavirus vaccines and rising hope of the financial rescue package from the European Union.
- The KOSPI gained 28.47 points which are equivalent to ...
- The South Korea stock market is oscillating between positive and negative finishes through the last six consecutive trading days.
- The South Korea Stock market has lost 30 points which is equivalent to 1.3 percent along the way. ...
- South Korean stock market closed above 2,200 level
- The same was credited due to hopes for the COVID-19 vaccine and economic recovery.
- KOSPI rose by 18.27 points.
- Trading volume was reported as high about 811 m...
- Big Hit Entertainment Co. files for IPO as a preliminary step on KOSPI
- The filing will be reviewed over the next 45 days.
- Bang Si Hyuk, the agency’s founder, and Co-CEO holds a 45.1 percent stake in the company.
- Sino-U.S tensions escalate, leading to low trading in the South Korean stock market.
- KOSPI retreated 4.95 points or 0.24 percent.
- Foreigners sold off a net $138.5 million.
- Institutions offloaded a net $2 millio...
- South Korean stock market closed lower on Thursday.
- KOSPI lost 2.66 points, closed at 2,028.54.
- Foreigners bought a net $3 million.
- retail investors sold off a net $2.3 million
On Thursday (KS...
- South Korean shares close high on Monday.
- Korean won fell against the US dollar.
- KOSPI gained 24.47 points, closed at 1,994.60.
- The index got a firm start due to firms manufacturing vaccines for COVID-19. ...
- U.S-CHINA dispute may affect South Korean stocks trading next week.
- KOSPI closed at 1,970.13 on Friday, up 42.85 points.
- This week, foreigners were net sellers, dumping a net $3.2 million.
- Retail investors off...
- South Korean stocks closed higher on Thursday.
- The local currency fell against the U.S dollar.
- KOSPI index closed at 1,998.31. Trading volume was moderate.
The South Korean stock market closed higher Th...
- South Korean government declared several economic measures to counter the current COVID-19 crisis.
- The country’s benchmark indexes remained steady on Wednesday.
- KOSPI and KOSDAQ rose to a high for the first time thi...
• KOSPI went up by 8.95 points or 0.46 percent to 1,936.23 in late Monday morning
• Most of the pharmaceutical companies including Samsung BioLogics and Celltrion saw a rise of 1.82 and 0.69 percent respectively
• Investor sentiment was larg...
- The KOSPI has settled at 1,935 points and expected to gain by the end of the day.
- The global forecast for the Asian market is lower with the expectation that the technology shares will boost the markets.
- The European markets wer...
• Despite gains by various stocks, South Korea’s top cap Samsung Electronics went down by 0.31 percent in early morning trading
• Seoul has reported fresh cases of COVID-19 that are linked to the bars and pubs across the city
As the result ...
• The Wall Street saw some gains in overnight trading courtesy of decline in number of jobless claims
• Newly released exports data from China helped to improve investor sentiment
After some gains by the Wall Street in the overnight trading, Frid...