Search result for Korean
To participate in trilateral discussions with his US and Japanese counterparts on North Korea's nuclear development, South Korea's senior nuclear envoy left for Japan on Tuesday.
On Wednesday in Tokyo, Kim Gunn, the special envoy for peace and security on the Korean Peninsula fo...
As per the record US will investigate on the impact of the automakers Inflation Reduction Act on South Korean According to a Korean national security official following a bilateral meeting with his US counterpart on Thursday.
South Korean National Security Adviser Kim Sung-han met with ...
According to Foreign Ministry on Monday they stated that the South Korean government is planning to sending a group of negotiators to Washington to address the US Inflation Reduction Act, which plans to disallows tax benefits for electric vehicles made outside of North America.
• The commander of the 60th Parachute Field Ambulance of the Indian Army who treated over two lakh patients during the Korean War (June 1950 to July 1953)
The South Korean government has celebrated India’s first paratrooper Lt Col AG Rangaraj as the &lsqu...
- S. Korean stocks end low over dumping of local shares.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) dropped 47.77 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell down 1.48 percent to 80,000 won.
- Naver stocks...
- S. Korea’s sovereign debt falls to the lowest level this week.
- The spread on credit default swaps (CDSs) for South Korea came in at 19 basis points.
- In 2020 the country's CDS premium rose to 57 basis points in l...
- S. Korean carmakers saw a jump in sales by 77% in April.
- The five carmakers sold a combined 630,691 vehicles in April.
- Hyundai reported its sales to double to 345,777 units from 167,693 a year ago.
- Kia's sa...
- S. Korea stocks end low over possible rising COVID-19 cases.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 20.66 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 0.25 percent to 81,700 won.
- SK hynix stoc...
- LG Electronics saw net profit of $1.05 billion in Q1 2021.
- Its operating profit also rose 39.1 percent to 1.51 trillion won in Q1.
- On Thursday, shares in LG fell 1.22 percent to 162,000 won on the Seoul bourse.
- Capital gains from cryptocurrencies will now be taxable in S. Korea.
- The government plans to impose a 20 percent tax on capital gains of virtual assets from 2022.
- Stock and bonds investors will have to pay taxes on capita...
- S. Korea is currently developing its own COVID-19 vaccine.
- S. Korea secured COVID-19 vaccines for 79 million people from global pharmaceutical companies.
- Phase 3 clinical trials of a homegrown vaccine could take place at ...
- S. Korean govt. plans to monitor illegal cryptocurrency activities.
- S. Korea is concerned with speculative investments and potential illegal activities through cyrptocurrency.
- The country’s finance ministry, FSC, an...
- S. Korean stocks ended up over increase in valuation.
- KOSPI ended up 3.71 points or 0.12 points.
- KOSDAQ market ended at the highest in nearly 21 years.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 0.48 percent up 83,200 won...
• South Korean exchange Upbit suspended withdrawals leading to the drop in the Kimchi Premium
• Whales have reportedly been dropping coins in the South Korean exchanges
- S. Korean shipbuilders received highest orders in Jan-March period.
- HHIC won new orders for 126 ships or 5.32 million CGTs in Jan-march period.
- KSOE won new orders of 68 ships at $5.5 billion.
- Samsung Heavy Ind...
• The South Korean government wants to regulate the crypto domain
• The government is concerned about crypto being used for money laundering
South Koreans have b...
- S. Korean govt. to ban eating at 21 types of public place from Monday.
- The violators will be fined $88 starting April 5.
- The govt. extended the current Level 2 social distancing rules in Seoul’s densely populated ar...
- SBS announces cancellation of drama “Joseon Exorcist” over controversy.
- The drama has been accused of distorting Korean history.
- The production house had already paid for the series’ TV rights.
- S. Korean’s estimated to have spent $62.4 million on Netflix in February.
- Local credit and debit card payments 72.5 billion won in February.
- The data was published by industry tacker WiseApp.
- Over the ye...
- S. Korean economy is estimated to rank 10th in the world in 2020.
- OECD said the nominal GDP of the country was estimated at around $1.62 trillion in 2020.
- S. Korea’s nominal GDP is said to be slightly higher than th...