Search result for LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY
- Nobel physics prize winner Masakawa criticizes PM Suga over govt. advisory body.
- Other Japanese scholars also criticized Suga over the rejection of academics for the advisory body.
- Suga recently rejected six out of 105 no...
- LDP’s local assemblyman to apologize for his remark against LGBT rights.
- He will do so at a session of the Adachi Ward Assembly in Tokyo next week.
- He made a comment on the LGBT minorities for Japan’s falling ...
- Japanese parliament working towards security cooperation forum to restrain China.
- Japan plans to work with the U.S and Taiwanese counterparts to do the same.
- Keiji Furuya, head of the Japan-ROC Diet Members’ Consult...
- LDP member and Adachi ward’s assemblyman criticized for marking anti-LGBT comments.
- Masateru Shiraishi insists that he would not apologize for the same.
- He was given a serious warning by the assembly speaker and LDP...
- Yamaguchi secures his leadership under Komeito Party for the seventh term.
- Komeito Party is the junior coalition partner of the ruling LDP.
- Yamaguchi will continue as the leader for another two-year term.
- His ...
- LDP Japan’s lawmaker makes a controversial remark against victims of sexual assault.
- The LDP lower house member’s name is Mio Sugita.
- Journalist Shiro Ito selected as one of the world’s 100 most Influent...
- Japan to replace Aegis Ashore with movable offshore missile platforms.
- Nobuo Kishi had a joint meeting with LDP’s National Defense Division and Research Commission on National Security.
- The government intends to mak...
- Yoshihide Suga’s wife Mariko Suga gave her first public speech in Yokohama.
- The new first lady thanked the people of Yokohama for the support towards Suga.
- Speculations suggest that Mariko may shrink back from dipl...
- Japan’s new Prime Minister elected; Yoshihide Suga leader of LDP.
- In an extraordinary diet session on Wednesday, Suga was formally announced as the country’s premier.
- Suga mentioned his immediate focus would ...
- Japanese Finance Minister Aso asks to consider holding an early general election.
- Aso also holds a double position being the deputy prime minister.
- Suga has not commented anything about the speculation of an early electi...
- Yoshihide Suga considering appointing Katsunobu Kato as the Chief Cabinet Secretary.
- Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi and Finance Minister Taro Aso will keep their jobs.
- Suga is set to be named as the next Prime Minist...
- The new president of LDP Yoshihide Suga to reshuffle its leadership.
- Toshihiro Nikai would be the Secretary-General, Hakuban Shimomura as policy chief; among few.
- Tsutomu Sato is now the chairman of the General Council.<...
- Yoshihide Suga elected as the new president of ruling Liberal Democratic Party.
- He is not set on course to become Japan’s next Prime Minister later this week.
- Yoshihide Suga received 377 votes.
- The new P...
- Japanese lawmaker Tsukasa Akimoto to be served fresh arrest warrant for casino scandal.
- He is suspected to have tampered with possible witness statement and otherwise.
- He was initially arrested last year in December, and...
- Japan’s major opposition merger political party CDPJ and DPFP to choose new leader.
- The election is between two – Yukio Edano (CDPJ), and Kenta Izumi (DPFP).
- 149 members will be joining the new party. ...
- Yoshihide Suga being favoured as the next Japanese premier.
- Suga is considered the right-hand man of Abe.
- He is also seeking to be the next president of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party.
- Suga has vowed to de...
- Yoshihide Suga emerging as front-runner to become the next President of the LDP.
- Suga is expected to announce his candidacy on Wednesday.
- On Sept. 8 the race to become Abe’s successor will start off.
- Shinzo Abe’s foreign policies likely to be continued by upcoming successor.
- The former Prime Minister had announced his resignation from the role on Friday.
- The upcoming presidential election of LDP will carry on t...
- Former Defense Chief Shigeru Ishiba popular choice to be the next Prime Minister of Japan.
- Kyodo News conducted an independent survey for the potential candidates for the same.
- It was a two day survey conducted since Satu...
- Yoshihide Suga intends to become Shinzo Abe’s successor for the Prime Minister role.
- Suga has been the top government spokesman since Abe’s return in late 2012.
- Suga intends to run for the Liberal Democratic ...