Search result for Labor Department
• According to the Labor Department’s report, the number of jobless claims surged from 748,000 the week before to 778,000
• Several economists and market analysts have stated that as COVID-19 cases are going upwards at an increased pace, the restrict...
• According to the data released by the US Labor Department, first-time jobless claims went up by seasonally adjusted 31,000 to 742,000 in a week ended on November 14
• The government said another 320,237 people have applied for benefits via temporary fede...
• Despite rise in the coronavirus cases, the US labor market managed to add 638,000 jobs in the month of October beating forecasts
• Meanwhile the U.S. unemployment rate went down to 6.9 percent from 7.9 percent and currently stands at roughly half of the ...
• In order to employ foreign workers in speciality occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise, the US companies are required to seek H-1B visa, a non-immigrant visa
• According to the statement issued by the Department of Labor, the COVID-...
• According to the Labor Department report, total 870,000 people have filed for jobless claims in the last week, which is more than 866,000 reported a week earlier
• The report also states that the number of workers returning back to their previous j...
- It happened for the 22nd time in 23 weeks
- In the previous week, it was 1.104 million
The Labor Department said on Thursday stated that the economy struggles to recover from the COVID – 19 pandemic. It is reflec...
- For the week ending on August 15, it came in at 1.106 million
- A total of 923,000 was expected by the economists polled by Dow Jones
The concerns have been raised about the state of the economy. For the week that ended on A...
- Last week, initial weekly jobless claims came in at 1.434 million
- It was roughly in line with expectations
The Labor Department reported on Thursday that last week the number of Americans who filed new claims for unemploym...
1.5 MILLION AMERICANS FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS: US LABOR DEPT. REPORTS DECLINING JOBLESSNESS IN THE US
• Federal government introduced an unemployment benefits scheme for the gig workers and the self-employed. Consequently, more people filed for benefits
• The unemployment rate in the US is declining steadily