Search result for Lockdown
- The prime minister of UK has confirmed that, the restaurants, shops and pubs will open again as the lockdown eases
- But the government of UK has kept the foreign travel on hold
Boris Johnson, who is the prime minister of U...
- The government of Australia has lifted the corona virus lockdown in the time for the Easter holidays
- Annastacia Palaszczuk said that, the three days lockdown in Brisbane is going to be ended
The government of Australia is...
- The third-largest city of Australia ‘Brisbane’ is going to enter three-day corona virus lockdown
- Around two million people in the city of Brisbane are going to be required for staying home after 5 pm
- The law makers of UK have agreed for extending the corona virus emergency measures or restrictions for six month
- Matt Hancock said that, the parliament had to take some extraordinary measures to the extraordinary threat
- Australia is going to be extending the novel corona virus border closure by three months
- The health minister of Australia said that, the corona virus situation in abroad has been continuing to pose a public health risk to Australia ...
- New Zealand's head administrator, Jacinda Ardern, said the country's greatest city, Auckland, will go into a seven-day lockdown from early morning on Sunday after another neighborhood instance of the Covid from an obscure place
- The government of France has turned its focus on the regions including the city of Paris as covid-19 cases increased in the country
- The prime minister of France said that, the lockdown is the only tool that they have to resort when they ca...
- E-Commerce sector grew significantly in India during lockdown period.
- By 2025, E-tailing is expected to reach $ 140 billion GMV.
Among all the sectors which was impacted by COVID-19, e-commerce showed the most resilience a...
- The government of Greece have extended the corona virus lockdown in the country till 1st March 2021
- The government has taken this step for stopping the spread of the novel corona virus in the country
On Friday, the deputy...
- A lockdown in the New Zealand city of Auckland will end at 12 PM, the public authority declared after finishing up a Covid episode that had been contained
This is uplifting news, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said.
- Daniel Andrews says it is too soon to say whether Victoria will rise out of its lockdown as decided on Wednesday, regardless of recording just a single new privately procured instance of Covid-19 on Monday.
At the midpoint of t...
- The violations of the corona virus curfew have been continuing despite the increase in the novel corona virus cases
- Around 350,000 people have been violating the weeknight curfews and the lockdowns in the weekend over the previous two mont...
- Hong Kong health specialists say they may break into homes if occupants inside Covid lockdown zones don't answer the entryway, as they venture up their fight to check Covid-19 contaminations
The public authority implemented lockd...
- The top chemical industry trade groups in Germany have been rejecting the calls for closing the plants as a part of the strict covid-19 lockdown
- The chemical maker group said that, the closure of the plants will be counter productive in al...
- The government of Portugal have enacted stricter lockdown in the country as the number of corona virus cases increased in the country
- The prime minister of Portugal said that, they are going through the most serious phase of the novel coro...
- The prime minister of Portugal has announced fresh nationwide corona virus lockdown in the country
- From Friday, none of the citizens of Portugal are going to be allowed to leave their homes for unnecessary reasons
- The government of Croatia has extended the corona virus lockdown restrictions until 31st January 2021
- The government of Croatia have closed all the bars, restaurants, cafes, and there will also be restrictions on the working hours and home...
- The chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel has agreed along with the governors of the state for extending the current lockdown in Germany by three weeks
- The Lockdown will now be imposed till 31st January 2021
- Angela Merkel said tha...
- The United Kingdom has recorded new 58,784 novel corona virus cases in the country
- The government of United Kingdom has also imposed a nationwide lock down amid the massive increase in the novel corona virus cases in the country
- Germany is going to decide for reviewing the anti-corona virus curbs in the month of January 2021
- The premier of the state said that, the are going to see the that, what is possible to open again and what has to stay closed