Search result for Moon Jae in
• The newspaper citing a source has said that Moon has sent a letter to the North Korean leader to seek more ways to hold a summit
According to South Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo, the President of South Korea Moon Jae-in has exchanged letters with North Korea...
- Japan, S. Korea has no plan to meet separately during G-7 summit.
- Yoshihide Suga is set to meet with U.S. President Joe Biden during a G-7 summit.
- G-7 host Britain has invited Moon Jae In as a guest to the in-person summi...
- Moon Jae In to hold a meeting to discuss the country’s economy.
- The Blue House is said to have also invited several South Korean business leaders.
- Finance Minister Hong Nam-ki, Industry Minister Sung Yun-mo is to at...
- KARI conducted its final combustion tests on homegrown ‘Nuri’ rocket.
- The rocket is aimed for launch later this year.
- This will be Nuri’s second launch; it aims to carry a 1.5-ton satellite slated for Ma...
- Oh Se-Hoon becomes single opposition candidate for mayorship in Seoul.
- The ex-Seoul Mayor beat software mogul-turned-politician Ahn Cheol-Soo.
- Oh Se-Hoon is running on the ticket from the main opposition People Power...
- Korea LH officials to be summoned for allegations of land speculations.
- Around 20 employees of Korea LH are currently under investigation.
- LH employees are said to have used insider information to purchase land in two cit...
- S. Korean President inspects special syringes for COVID-19 vaccinations.
- The President also conducted a roundtable meeting with representatives of PoongLim Pharmatech Inc.
- PoongLim produces special “low dead space&r...
- S. Korea and U.S President’s discussed about North Korea and more.
- The leaders of the country decided to draw up a joint "comprehensive" strategy on North Korea.
- The leaders shared the view of improved Seo...
- S. Korea’s ruling DP to roll out fourth round of COVID-19 state budget fund.
- The govt. last year had distributed more than $27.8 billion to households.
- The funds were also given to small merchants and business owner...
- S. Korean President urges govt. to find measures to compensate small businesses.
- The president called on the government and the ruling Democratic Party (DP) to discuss the above.
- The President held the session at the Blue...
- S. Korean President pledges to maintain close partnership with new U.S administration.
- Moon also mentioned restarting dialogues with North Korea.
- Moon received a report from the foreign, defense, and unification ministrie...
- S. Korean President instructs Chief of KDCA to lead COVID-19 vaccine program.
- KDCA Commissioner briefed Moon on her plans to administer vaccinations through a pan-government program.
- The Blue House reported the vaccinatio...
- S. Korean President announces free of charge COVID-19 vaccines to the country people.
- The country will start the COVID-19 vaccines phases starting next month.
- The President vowed to make last efforts in the stalled North ...
- S. Korea President appoints Byeon Chang Heum to lead the Ministry of Land.
- Opposition parties opposed the appointment of Byeon with fierce protests.
- The main opposition party has criticized Byeon as unfit for the minister...
- 20 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines to be supplied by Moderna to South Korea.
- President of S. Korean and Moderna CEO held a video conference to confirm the deal.
- An official deal is likely to be signed within the end of...
- Prosecutor Yoon Seok Youl granted an injunction by court against suspension.
- Justice Minister Choo Mi Ae had suspended Prosecutor Yoon Seok Youl.
- The Justice Minister had feud over prosecution reforms and politically...
- South Korea gears up investments in Hydrogen business across various sectors.
- South Korea is aimed at going carbon neutral by 2050 through its Green New Deal initiative.
- Hyundai Motor Corp. has been developing hydrogen fu...
- Suga won’t visit South Korea if the assets seized for wartime labor is not liquidated.
- Without the guarantee, Suga might not attend the trilateral summit with China and South Korea.
- Since 2008, Japan, South Korea, a...
- Japan’s new premier and South Korean President had their first talks over phone.
- This was the first talk between the leaders after nine months amid a diplomatic feud.
- The countries had problems with export controls...
- Moon Jae In, President of South Korea had a humble start to his career.
- He first ran for president in 2012.
- He became the President of South Korea in 2017.
- He is known for his historic engagement with North Ko...