Search result for Mosquito
Uttar Pradesh has reported 10 positive cases of the Zika virus and six new cases of the mosquito-borne virus in Kanpur district.
- 10 cases of Zika virus detected in UP
- Health department is carrying out proper sanitization
- NEA Singapore has concluded to hand over around 75,000 landed homes in Singapore toolbox to forestall mosquito reproducing as another mission "to arrest the possibility" of a subsequent year-end dengue rise
Singapore saw on...
- South Korea on Thursday pronounced one sure-shot case and two doubtful cases of the Japanese encephalitis, all three of them originating from Gyeonggi Province.
- According to the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency, a woman in her 60s was identified with the mosqui...
- Dengue cases have been reduced to the seventh week in continuation, with 593 cases revealed a week ago contrasted with 78 the prior week.
Be that as it may, over the most recent three weeks, there has been a 12 percent expansion in t...
- Even as the world is still battling with the COVID-19 pandemic, ICMR scientists have discovered yet another virus from China, the 'Cat Que Virus,' which has all the power to fatally spread diseases across India.
- Even as the world is still grappling with the COVID-19 pan...
- Spain is on alert as new species on mosquito is identified in the areas of Spain
- This Mosquito can transmit deadly diseases
Spain is one of the worst affected countries in the world in fighting the battle against corona v...
- The eastern city of China Guangde detected a new case of the dengue fever on the same day the country confirmed a bubonic plague infection.
- Guangde government has released an official notification on a social media platform confirming the ...
- Dengue after Corona in Singapore
- Peak season arrives as monsoon starts in Singapore
- Breeding time increases
Amid the coronavirus cases surging everywhere in the world, Singapore is facing a double crisis as the ...
The findings of joint U.S. tests conducted by Australian ag-tech development company Bio-Gene Technology (ASX: BGT) indicated that the organic compound drug Flavocide will regulate the Anopheles gambiae mosquito species which spreads malaria and is rapidly immune to widely used sprays.