Search result for NIfty
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,226.26 levels and the benchmark Nifty50 is trading at 10,107.15 levels
• Most of the banking and financial organisations emerged as top Sensex gainers in the early morning trade
After the Prime of India, ...
• At 12:42 p.m., the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 33,687.69 levels, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 is at 9,936.65 levels
• Kotak Mahindra was the top Sensex gainer in the morning session with growth of 4 percent
• Bajaj Finance and Mahi...
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is standing at 33,507.82 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 9,885.80 levels
• Tata Steel and Axis Bank emerged as top Sensex gainers with rise of 6 percent
• According to the March qu...
• After falling by more than 350 points, the S&P Sensex reclaimed 32,000 mark and currently is trading at 32,086.54
• The benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 9,486.50 levels
• UltraTech Cements, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, ITC, Asian Pa...
• At present, the S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 32,125.62 levels
• The Nifty50 index has gained nearly 150 points and is at 9,458.25
• ONGC and Larsen & Tubro were among the top Sensex gainers, while Bharti Airtel, ITC and TCS were in...
• Axis Bank emerged as top Sensex gainer with 5 percent gains
• Stocks of Mahindra & Mahindra, UltraTech Cement and ITC were in the list of the losers
• Asian shares shed their recent gains as investor concerns over rising tensions betwe...
• At present, the S&P Sensex is standing at 30,827. 54 levels
• The Nifty50 index slipped slightly below 9,100 and is at 9095.00 levels
• ITC emerged as top Sensex gainer in the morning trading session on Tuesday
After a break ...
• At present the Sensex stands at 30,601.64 levels and the Nifty 50 index is at 9,021.60 levels
• The announcements made by the RBI and losses incurred by financial, metal and automobile stocks were the reason behind decline of the BSE Sensex
• Reliance Industries' Reliance Industries Limited- Rights Entitlement saw a decline of 5.89 percent after making successful debut yesterday
• After overnight rally of global equities and crude oil, Asian markets made moderate amount of gains...
• At present, Sensex is standing at 30,581.85 levels and Nifty at 9005.90 levels
• Reliance Industries Ltd will use three-fourth of net proceeds to repay debts
• Number of companies will announce results of March quarter today
• With jump of 520 points, the S&P BSE Sensex is at 30,550 levels
• The Nifty50 index is hovering around 8,970 levels led by Nifty Financial Services index which went up by 1.6 percent
• ONGC emerged as the top Sensex gainer with jump of...
- Nifty 500 went below 4.79 percent.
- Except Nifty Pharma, which increased at 0.12 per cent, all other sectors on NSE traded with loss.
- Nifty Private Bank was the largest loser, fell by 6.93 percent where as Nifty Financial Services...
- With Moody upgrading its rating, Yes Bank surges by 60%
- Nifty metal & Pharma gains
- Experts advise not to be ambitious in the market
After days of nose-diving, the Sensex was up by 400 points today, currently at 200 points. T...
- Yes Bank will be excluded from India’s benchmark index Nifty 50 from March 19th.
- Initially, it was scheduled to be on 27th March.
- NSE indices have accelerated the move to for the removal of Yes Bank from Nifty 50.
- FED cuts to 0% don’t help global scenario Indian Sensex opens on a low
- Adani ports, ICICI, Axis Bank, HDFC, UPL, and IndusInd bank losers in NIFTY
The Impact of coronavirus on the ...
- India’s Volatility Index is marked at a 10-year high due to the spread of coronavirus.
- The volatility index surged from 10.5 in December 2019 to 41.16 on 12th March 2020.
- Coronavirus has resulted in sharp sell-off by forei...
- Despite interim dividend payment announcement TCS share price slump to a 52-week low.
- The share price tumbled by 2.5 percent to Rs. 1,923 per share.
- Nifty IT index is among the worst performer among the key sectoral indices in N...
- Global investor sentiments are low
- Panic selling in the market brings the stock market down again
- Investors are looking at Central banks for relief
- Saudi Arabia slashes Crude oil prices
The panic waves of coronavirus...
- Nifty opened the trading market with a slump of nearly 300 points in the Indian Markets.
- The US equity markets' major indexes fell by almost 3 percent each.
- Brent crude oil futures have gained up to $50.06 per barrel. ...
- Markets crash as COVID-19 pandemic fears grip investors
- The sixth-day dive of the market today
- Investor mood sluggish
- FPIs sell relentlessly
Coronavirus is driving investors away and the fear of economies not recover...