Search result for NOBUO KISHI
• The joint exercises are likely to be conducted in the next week in the Gulf of Aden off the coast of Somalia
• These drills are being conducted in an attempt to counter-piracy exercises
Talking to the reporters on Friday, the Defense Minister o...
- Japan, Australia began talks to strengthen security ties.
- The countries will also discuss on peace and stability of the Taiwan Strait.
- They are also expected to share concerns over Beijing's growing military presence ...
- Japan and Britain agree to promote free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- The countries also agreed to strengthen security ties due to China’s rise in assertiveness.
- Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi had a vid...
- Japan welcomes Britain’s plan to dispatch an aircraft carrier strike group.
- Japan Defense Minister had a video conference call with British counterpart.
- The aircraft carrier strike group will be dispatched in the we...
- Japan’s LDP approves Cabinet’s draft plan on long-range anti-ship missiles.
- On Friday, the Cabinet will approve the above mentioned plan.
- The standoff missile will be capable of launching itself from land as w...
- Japan aims to boost cybersecurity capabilities along with ASEAN.
- The world has become more dependent on virtual communications after the outbreak of coronavirus.
- Official members of ASEAN will participate in seminars to ...
- Japan SDF to send nurses in Hokkaido due to shortage of health care workers.
- The nurses will be sent to Asahikawa city in Hokkaido.
- The central Hokkaido city has reported a series of cluster infections.
- Osaka facing a shortage of healthcare workers attending severe COVID-19 cases.
- Osaka Gov, on Monday, asked help for help to the central govt. to send nurses from SDF.
- Japan Defense Ministry mentioned that they are ready t...
- Japan and Canada to push North Korea to abandon nuclear, missile programs.
- Japan Defense Minister Nobuo Kishi and his Canadian counterpart Harjit Sajjan discussed the same over telephone talks.
- The two ministers had a tel...
- Senkakau islands reportedly fall under the Japan-U.S security treaty pact.
- The defense chiefs of both countries confirmed the same.
- The chiefs referred to the application of Article 5 of the treaty.
- The U.S is ...
- Japan's defense minister and Okinawa Gov. remain silent over military base relocation.
- Kishi visited Okinawa for the first time after being posted as a defense minister last month.
- Okinawa accounts for about 70 percen...
- Japan to coordinate with Australia in the protection of military assets.
- Japan Defense Minister Nobuo Kishi met with Australia’s Linda Reynolds.
- Japan and Australia plan to strengthen vigilance and surveillance acti...
- Japan’s Defense Minister and U.S military top general shared concerns over China.
- The two met on Thursday and discussed several issues at the headquarters of U.S Forces Japan.
- The two also agreed on the importance o...
- Japan and the U.S push ahead with Aegis Ashore missile interception system.
- Japanese Defense Minister had talks with the U.S counterpart for the same.
- Japan is examining three sea-based plans for the missile interception...
- Japan to replace Aegis Ashore with movable offshore missile platforms.
- Nobuo Kishi had a joint meeting with LDP’s National Defense Division and Research Commission on National Security.
- The government intends to mak...