Search result for Nasdaq Composite
• The S&P 500 index jumped over 1 percent following series of tweets made by the U.S. President regarding support to $1200 stimulus checks, $25 billion bailout to airlines along with $135 billion for small businesses
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average ...
• Right after the market opened, the Dow Jones Industrial Average index jumped over 220 points or 0.8 percent, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite went up by 1 percent
• As per the market analysts and economists, the crippling US economy is expected to g...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 0.2 percent on Friday morning, while the broader S&P 500 index also fell 0.2 percent continuing to post losses for fourth consecutive week
• According to the statement issued by the Commerce Department o...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 80 points at the opening but went up by 0.52 percent or 139.34 points to 26,902.47, while the S&P 500 was trading up 0.2 percent to 3,243
• The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite surged nearly 100 points or 0.9...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went down by more than 100 points on Wednesday and the S&P 500 index plunged 18.02 points or 0.54 percent, while the tech-heavy NASDAQ Composite was trading 109.10 points or 1 percent lower at 10,854.51
• The to...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went down over 900 points or 3.3 percent and the S&P 500 index slumped 2.5 percent, while the Nasdaq Composite fell 120 points or 1.1 percent to 10,672
• While stocks are suffering, the US dollar is performing w...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average unlike yesterday slumped this morning by 48 points or 0.2 percent, while the S&P 500 index opened 0.5 percent lower at 3,368
• The Nasdaq Composite went down by over 2 percent to 10,785.67 at the end of first session<...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went up by 212 points or 0.8 percent, while the S&P 500 surged 0.4 percent continuing the rally in the fourth consecutive session
• The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite Index fell less than 0.1 percent in the first t...
• The S&P 500 jumped 0.9 percent, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average went up by 107 points or 0.4 percent, while the tech-laden Nasdaq Composite surged 1.4 percent in the Tuesday morning trading session
• Shares of Tesla jumped 5.6 percent, while App...
• Shares of AstraZeneca went up by 0.5 percent after its announcement regarding the resumption of its last-stage COVID-19 vaccine trials with the University of Oxford
• Shares of Oracle surged 4 percent on the reports of the company securing a partnership ...
• According to bullish investors, the Federal government will announce am additional stimulus package and lower the interest rates for upcoming years
• The trade analysts believe that the tech stocks will emerge as the top gainers in coming trading week
- Apple Inc. shares slump by 1.8% and settled at $319.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell by 0.56% while the S&P 500 index fell by 9.87 points.
- The Nasdaq Composite surged by 0.02%.
On Tuesday, Apple Inc. ...
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell by 2.5%, the S&P 500 index has gone down by 2.1%, and the Nasdaq Composite has slumped by 1.8%.
- Apple stocks have also tumbled by 4.4%.
- The death count with the virus has increased to 36...
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average has surged by 0.7% and settled at 28,722.85.
- S&P 500 has seen a hike of 1% and settled at 3,276.24.
- The Nasdaq Composite is up by 1.4% to 9,269.68.
Stocks have seen a rise f...
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average dipped, S&P 500 gained, and the Nasdaq Composite has surged on Wednesday.
- IBM shares have surged by 3%.
- Apple and Tesla shares have also hiked.
On Wednesday, the US stock ma...
The U.S. securities exchange is probably going to ascend to unsurpassed highs soon and conceivably broaden increases considerably further.
That is because there is no indication of the extraordinary good faith and richness that is the sign of financial exchange tops. Despite what might ...