Search result for Netherlands
- The company BMW is going to end the production of the Mini Countryman in Netherlands
- This decision by the German Automaker have left the site in the United Kingdom as a leading contender for expanding its production of the Mini Countryman<...
- The Netherlands government has decided to allow only essential travel to Belgium.
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Belgium.
- The Netherlands as changed Belgium‘s rating from yellow to orange.
- Coronavirus cases are slowly reducing in some parts of Belgium.
- The Netherlands is now considering all of Belgium an orange travel zone.
- However, medical tests and quarantine are being encouraged.
- Two Nigerian men said to have scammed a German state have been arrested.
- Two scammers scammed the state that tried to buy PPE worth 2.3 million euros.
- Scammers had cloned the website of a Dutch company to carry out the scam. ...
- Construction of most technologically advanced and largest wind turbine rotor test rig is in progress.
- Test rig is being constructed at LM Wind Power’s WMC Technology Center Netherlands in Wieringerwerf.
- GE’s wind busi...
- Zeeman is determined to expand its business even in the time of COVID-19 crisis.
- Zeeman has plans to increase its stores in France and Spain.
The economy and retail sector all over the world are slowing down due to COVID-1...
- More than 500 new cases of coronavirus infections reported in the Netherlands, this weekend.
- Approximately 3,600 cases in Belgium reported in past one week.
On Sunday, 23 AUG 2020, the Dutch authorities recorded 457 new in...
- Russia charged allegations over the Netherlands for spying on a Russian military official
- Norway’s security police said that, its agents arrested a Norwegian man who was suspected to supply sensitive material to a Russian intelligenc...
- The Netherlands Police have arrested 17 people by putting a raid on a massive cocaine lab
- The cocaine lab was made inside an old riding school in Nijeveen, the Netherlands
The Netherlands or the Dutch police have org...
- Germany has declared Croatia as a safe destination for travel.
- Maximum foreign tourists coming to Croatia are from Germany.
The German Foreign Ministry has published a report in which Croatia has been described as a safe d...
- The Spanish farm will cull its animals for public safety
- The Netherlands have already culled thousands of minks due to covid infection
With seven workers of a mink farm testing positive for covid19 along with 90 animals in a f...
- Along with some European countries, France and Italy have relaxed entry restrictions on Japan.
- European countries have also declared Japan a “safe” country.
France, Italy and some other European countries have ...
• EHV already has around 30 partners from 13 European countries
• EHV works towards promotion of hydrogen and helping Europe achieve it’s targets of climate protection along with preparing new transnational investment projects which will be based on ...
• Tussle over coronabonds continue
• The frugal four oppose the issue of joint bonds
• In the times of crisis, officials and ministers indulge into ugly spat
Coronavirus pandemic around the globe have brought in European economies ...
A three-year agreement was renewed recently between Netherland and United Nation Environment Programme wherein the former will provide financial support to the UNEP’s Environment Fund from 2019 – 2021.
Netherland has been providing funding to UNEP since 1973 and in 2018 and ...
In France, a doctors visit usually costs $1.12 equivalent. A night in a hospital in Germany costs about $11 for a patient. And insurers in the Netherlands — one of the few wealthy nations other than the U.S. where patients face a deductible — usually have to cover all medical care after the first...
German Agriculture Minister Julia Kloeckner said glyphosate herbicide likely wont have enough help to pick up re-approval for use in the European Union after 2022. Germany shouldnt pursue Austria, whose parliament as of late casted a ballot to boycott items containing glyphosate, Kloeckner said i...