Search result for OKINAWA PREFECTURE
- Okinawa orders schools to close over rising COVID-19 infections.
- Okinawa prefecture is currently under a coronavirus state of emergency.
- Clusters infections at schools and childcare facilities have been reportedly rising....
- Japan govt. to add Okinawa under COVID-19 state of emergency.
- Okinawa has been reporting a surge in COVID-19 cases.
- Okinawa Gov. Denny Tamaki requested the central govt. for the same.
- Okinawa is currently under...
- Mothers urge to ban U.S military aircraft flying over daycare center in Okinawa.
- The group of mothers visited the Okinawa Defense Bureau to discuss the issue.
- The mothers are said to have complained about the problem for ...
- Japan's defense minister and Okinawa Gov. remain silent over military base relocation.
- Kishi visited Okinawa for the first time after being posted as a defense minister last month.
- Okinawa accounts for about 70 percen...
- Suga asked to resolve issue of relocation of the U.S military base by Okinawa Gov.
- The central and Okinawa government have been struggling to reach a consensus over the military base.
- The Gov. also asked the central gove...
- Okinawa prefecture plans on building a space port; base for space business.
- The ‘space port’ will be built at Miyako Shimojishima Airport.
- The prefectural government has signed an agreement with spaceplane de...
- 18 people injured in main island of Kyushu due to typhoon Maysak.
- Typhoon Haishen is expected to approach the area on Sunday or Monday.
- The tenth typhoon in the country, Haishen, could hit Okinawa prefecture by Friday.
- Japan Meteorological Agency reports typhoon Maysak approaching Kyushu region with strength.
- Typhoon Maysak is the ninth tropical storm of 2020.
- On Sept.2, as of 10:50 AM, the typhoon was located north of the Okinawa pref...
- Typhoon Maysak that blew over southern Japan islands now headed towards both Koreas.
- Typhoon Maysak blew over Japan islands on Tuesday.
- The Japanese Meteorological Agency reported that the typhoon was expected over Kyush...
- Okinawa unites to protest against rising COVID-19 cases in U.S military base.
- The authorities are demanding transparency in the release of such information.
- In Futenma, the U.S. Marine Corps Air Station has the highest nu...