Search result for OSAKA
- Japan’s state-run centers to give COVID-19 vaccines under ages 18 - 64.
- The centers in Tokyo and Osaka were set up last month by the Defense Ministry.
- The ministry last week expanded the scope to accept people from ...
- COVID-19 quasi-state of emergency to be lifted from 3 prefectures.
- Restrictions in Gunma, Ishikawa and Kumamoto prefecture are expected to be lifted by the weekend.
- The government is likely to make a similar call on five ...
- Amusement parks, dept. stores, cinemas reopen in Tokyo, Osaka.
- Coronavirus restrictions on some businesses were partially eased.
- Dept. stores are now permitted to operate fully on weekdays with shortened business hours.
- Tokyo to ask an extension of COVID-19 state of emergency.
- The infection rate in Tokyo has not subsided with the Olympics just two months away.
- Tokyo Gov. Yuriko Koike is hoping the state of emergency to be extended beyond...
- TSE considers extending trading hours beyond 3 p.m.
- Securities houses and institutional investors will discuss extending the market close.
- TSE is currently operated for five hours from 9 a.m. with an hour lunch break.
- Japan considers allowing pharmacists to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
- The plan comes as Japan aims to boost vaccination process.
- Online bookings for inoculations for the elderly began from Monday.
- Around 30 pre...
- Japan opened online COVID-19 vaccination slots from Monday.
- Residents of the capital's 23 wards aged 65 and above made appointments via the Defense Ministry's website.
- Bookings for the vaccination center in the ci...
- Osaka and Hokkaido University finds a way to analyse COVID-19 mutations.
- The university developed a system capable of analyzing genetic mutations of COVID-19 much quicker.
- a simple and efficient way to generate infectious...
- BOJ to examine economy in 2-day policy meeting.
- The central bank is expected to keep its monetary policy unchanged.
- Tokyo and Osaka are under the third state of emergency currently.
- The BOJ in January predicted...
- ANA expects a net loss of $3.75 billion in FY 2020.
- The airline company had previously estimated 510 billion yen.
- It made cost cuts with reductions in its operations of domestic and international flights.
- ANA e...
- Osaka Gov. to ask central govt. to declare a fresh state of emergency.
- Osaka Prefecture has been reporting a resurgence of coronavirus cases.
- Osaka as of Sunday recorded 1,220 new coronavirus cases.
- Osaka could...
- Japan PM asks Pfizer Inc. to provide additional supplies of vaccine.
- Suga made the request to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla in a telephone conversation.
- The govt. will expand tougher COVID-19 restrictions next week to all thre...
- Japan plans to increase COVID-19 vaccine immunization rates.
- The govt. plans to allow commuters to get vaccinated near their workplaces or schools.
- The priority shots for elderly residents are currently underway in Japan....
- BOJ downgraded economic assessments of two regions in the country.
- BOJ is worried about economic recovery from the pandemic which still remains fragile.
- The pandemic has dampened consumption, which accounts for more than...
- Japan Govt. to impose stricter COVID-19 restrictions in 4 prefectures.
- Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Aichi in central Japan will impose stricter COVID-19 restrictions.
- Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato is set to finalize...
- Japan begins COVID-19 inoculation of elderly people from Monday.
- Japan govt. is planning to secure vaccine shots for roughly 36 million people aged 65 or older.
- Local governments in at least 39 prefectures are scheduled t...
- 3 Japanese prefectures decide to take stricter virus measures.
- Osaka, Hyogo and Miyagi prefecture have seen resurgence in new COVID-19 infections.
- The new measures will be implemented from April 5 to May 5.
- Japan is investigating line app over access to personal information to China.
- PM Suga announced the investigation during the House of Councillors budget committee session.
- The government is planning to suspend recruitment...
- Panasonic likely to buy U.S software firm Blue Yonder Group Inc.
- Panasonic plans to boost its services for companies aiming to improve efficacy in logistics.
- The company had already acquired a 20% stake in Blue Yonder for...
- Osaka Municipal Govt. seizes funds from an account by mistake.
- A woman was mistaken for a Tennoji Ward resident with the same name and date of birth.
- The municipal govt. plans to draw up a manual for how to administrate s...