Search result for OSAKA DISTRICT COURT
- Approval of safety measure by Japan Govt. over Oi nuclear plant nullified by court.
- Two reactors at Kansai Electric Power Co. claimed to be vulnerable to a major earthquake.
- The Osaka District Court ruled in favour of abo...
- Japanese government grants woman from South Asia refugee status.
- The government issues a special permit for the woman effective from Oct.9.
- Osaka High Court had ordered to settle the matter out of court.
- The wo...
- Supreme Court in Japan rules in favour of an employer for not paying bonus.
- The employer had denied bonus to an employer on a short-term contract with an hourly wage.
- The Supreme Court’ No. 3 Petty Bench, presided o...
- Kobe Gaukin University professor sued government to reveal unit price of ‘Abenomask’.
- The law professor demanded to know as to even how many were ordered from each contractor.
- The suit was filed at the Osaka ...
- Junior high school teacher from Osaka sues the municipal government for pay cut.
- The teacher’s pay was cut for working from home amid the pandemic.
- The teacher has sued the municipal government for around $10,783.<...
- Osaka court rules in favour of a driver who was banned from work for wearing makeup.
- The taxi driver is diagnosed with having gender identity disorder (GID).
- WHO has reclassified the term GID not being a mental disorder ...