Search result for Online shopping
After Amazon’s initiative of using Alexa for Voice recognition and text to speech, the e-commerce giant of India, Flipkart took on Twitter to announce their new voice recognition feature. The voice recognition will be available for android users in both mobile application and the website su...
- South Korea records fresh high in online shopping in December.
- In December 2020, online shopping transactions stood at $14.2 billion.
- Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile device purchases rose 33.8 percent.
- S. Korea records US$13.8 billion in online shopping transactions in Nov.2020.
- Coronavirus pandemic led people in S. Korea to buy products via e-commerce platforms.
- Online transactions of food delivery were high at 60.6 pe...
- Logistics firm DPD to create 6,000 new UK-based jobs.
- DPD service demand has risen due to the rise in online shopping.
- 2,500 new full-time positions, 3,500 new drivers to be recruited.
- The firm will invest...
- South Korean government is planning to deregulate the retailers as the demands for various goods and services are soaring.
- A new type of coronavirus infection is emerging in South Korea.
- Online retailers are getting more sales co...
- Zara owner Inditex will close down its 1200 stores
- First Quarter losses booked through online store purchases have spiked 95% in last three months
Fashion Brand Zara planning on closing 1200 outlets amid Covid-19 till 2021. The owner Indit...
- Due to COVID-19 virus, people could not go to stores and buy necessary items.
- A study from CJ OliveNetworks says that online sales heavily surged during the lockdown period.
- Hygiene products witnessed maximum sales. At traditiona...
• Majority of the consumers staying in tier II and tier III cities are intending to visit retail stores in next three to six months
• According to the survey, 60 percent women are in the favour of shopping online
• Nearly 52 percent people a...
- IT giants Naver and Kakao fight over the latest live-streaming e-commerce trend.
- Concept - Seller’s market their products via live-streaming video and engage with customers.
- Kakao kicked off its first live-streamin...
The new economy of China is stalling amidst trade war and economic slowdown. The concept of ‘new economy’ is loosely applied to a wide range of industries from advanced manufacturing and artificial intelligence, to web-based tourism and fintech.
Chinese Premier Li Keqia...
According to the Kantar Worldpanel UK, online FMCG as compared to the total FMCG sales turned out to be 7.6 percent for the tenure of 12 months ending in June 2019 as compared to the 7.4 percent in the same duration of 12 months, a year ago.
The total FMCG growth in the United Kingdom f...
Online shopping has been trending since past many years and we witnessed many new additions to this most convenient form of shopping. It has got its own “pros and cons”. For example, when you are doing online shopping while enjoying the home comfort, you cannot actually try whatever y...