Search result for Oracle
• Mnuchin said all of the code will have to be in the United States. He further said that Oracle will be responsible for rebuilding the code, sanitizing the code, making sure it’s safe in their cloud, and whether it will satisfy all the US requirements
• ByteDance submitted an application to Beijing’s municipal commerce bureau and now is waiting for the approval
• While speaking to the reporters on Thursday, spokesman of Chinese commerce ministry Gao Feng said that the application from ByteDance ha...
• Oracle in its statement said upon creation of TikTok Global, Oracle/Walmart will make their investment and the TikTok Global shares will be distributed to their owners, Americans will be the majority and ByteDance will have no ownership in TikTok Global
• President Trump while speaking to the reporters said he has approved the deal in concept
• The US President said he has given the deal his blessing and if they get it done, that’s great, and if they don’t, that’s okay too
• According to the sources, the filing of the IPO would be on U.S. stock exchange and likely to come in about a year
• On August 6, President Trump had ordered ByteDance to divest TikTok in the middle of growing concerns of national security
• ByteDance has decided to place TikTok's headquarters in the U.S. as this move will help TikTok escape President Donald Trump's ban
• Reports state that independent third parties will take the roles of directors of the new company, while ByteDance...
• YouTube Shorts is Alphabet's answer to TikTok developed by ByteDance and will allow users to upload 15-second or less short-term videos
• Most of the features in YouTube Shorts are similar to TikTok and its rival cloned by Instagram called Reels...
• Shares of AstraZeneca went up by 0.5 percent after its announcement regarding the resumption of its last-stage COVID-19 vaccine trials with the University of Oxford
• Shares of Oracle surged 4 percent on the reports of the company securing a partnership ...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went up by 182.36 points or 0.66 percent to 27,716.94 and the S&P 500 jumped 12.41 points or 0.37 percent to 3,351.6, while the Nasdaq slumped 3.83 points to 10,915.5
• Shares of Peloton and Oracle went up in th...
• Before the arrival of new Chinese regulations, both Microsoft and Oracle had submitted their proposals and are still willing to purchase the U.S. arm of TikTok, and have not been discouraged by the involvement of Beijing
• As per the reports, without app...
• For Walmart this move to join Microsoft is a way of breaking into the technology and media domain
- Tiktok is being pursued by other bidders as well
As the talks for buying Tiktok continues, Walmart...
• Trump had signed an executive order banning transactions with TikTok
• The ban is being opposed to by ByteDance, owner of TikTok &nb...
• Reliance Industries Limited managed to displace Oracle Corporation, that has m-cap of $171.9 billion
• On Thursday’s trading shares of RIL went up by 2.3 percent to hit an intra-day high of Rs 2,050
• Reliance has been immensely bene...
- Larry Ellison grew up in a neighborhood in Chicago
- He is now a millionaire who makes generous donations for medical research and education
At 76, Larry Ellison’s net worth today is $66.8 billion. He is one of the known names in the ...
In 2019, Microsoft and Oracle opened data centres in the region, contributing to SAP and Alibaba Cloud's current UAE centres. Also in July, Amazon Web Services (AWS) opened its first Middle East data centre in neighbouring Bahrain.
SAP is the current Middle East front runner with th...