Search result for PCR test
Dubai reports 965 recoveries from 1,032 Covid-19 cases, no fatalities
The nation has already performed over 177.7 million PCR tests.
On Tuesday, the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention revealed that there had been 1,032 cases of the Covid-19 coronavirus, 965 recoveries, and no fatalities.
The nation has now performed over 177.7 million PCR tes...
Is it time to bid farewell to Test & Go and the Thailand Pass?
At a meeting with the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration on April 22, the government will suggest eliminating the Test & Go programme and Thailand Pass. According to Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn, the Tourism Authority of Thailand has requested cancellation on...
COVID Situation in Thailand According to WHO
The average number of new community-acquired Covid-19 cases in Thailand has increased by only 5 percent in the last week as compared to the week before.
Although the number of daily cases is declining, the total number of positive cases remains very high.
In addition to ...
Quality Healthcare in Thailand
Thailand is a tourist hotspot not only for its holiday resorts, but for its employment opportunities, and high-quality inexpensive healthcare.
The country is welcoming fully vaccinated travelers from more than 60 countries around the world with no quarantine restrictions and only a nega...
KAWASAKI’S ROBOT SYSTEMS CAN CONDUCT AROUND 2,500 PCR TESTS
- Kawasaki’s robot systems can conduct around 2,500 PCR tests.
- Kawasaki aims to have 50 of such systems installed by the end of March 2022.
- The system shortens the time from taking the samples to delivering the result...
COVID-19 SELF-TEST KITS GIVEN CONDITIONAL APPROVAL IN S. KOREA
- COVID-19 self-test kits given conditional approval in S. Korea.
- The test kits are developed by two biotech firms, SD Biosensor and Humasis.
- The tool however has a low accuracy rate compared to PCR tests.
- The te...
JAPAN REVISES CIRCULAR ON COVID-19 VARIANT ASYMPTOMATIC PATIENTS
- Japan revises circular on COVID-19 variant asymptomatic patients.
- The ministry of health has advised asymptomatic and mildly ill patients to recuperate at accommodation facilities.
- The ministry is also considering the est...
PEACH AIRLINES FROM JAPAN TO OFFER FREE PCR TESTS FOR PASSENGERS
- Peach airlines from Japan to offer free PCR tests for passengers.
- The low-cost carrier will offer free PCR tests for domestic flights from Kansai and Narita international airports.
- Passengers flying with the airline betwe...
TESLA CEO ELON MUSK TOOK 4 COVID-19 TESTS: 2 POSITIVE, 2 NEGATIVE
• Elon Musk on Thursday said he got tested for COVID-19 four times in a same day, and surprisingly two tests showed positive results while the other two were negative
• Tesla CEO also said that he was also undergoing polymerase chain reaction tests from se...
JAPAN TO ESTABLISH A 2 HOUR COVID-19 TESTING CENTER AT NARITA AIRPORT
- Japan to establish a 2 hour COVID-19 testing center at Narita Airport.
- Travelers will be able to obtain a certificate for negative test results within two hours.
- The facility will be set up in Nov.2 at two terminal buildi...
UAE AIRLINES TO DO MANDATORY PCR TESTS OF TRAVELERS FROM 1ST AUGUST
- As the spread of the outbreak seems to have no limits across the world, to be on safer side UAE has declared to test all the passengers from certain countries to go for PCR test on arrival along with a negative certificate from their nation.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF COVID-19 TESTING
- Effective testing is a sure shot way to curb the virus spread.
- In current situation, extensive testing is the need of the hour in order to und...