Search result for PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY
- Takeda Pharmaceutical aims to go public in the next 5 to 10 years after Blackstone’s acquisition.
- The unit needs to expand its business overseas in Chinese-speaking markets.
- Takeda plans to sell its drug unit to Bl...
- Takeda pharmaceutical co. raised its net profit outlook for this year.
- The drug-making company revised its bottom-line outlook to $880 million.
- It also reported an operating profit outlook to $374 million.
- London-listed shares rose on Wednesday.
- Pharmaceutical companies saw the most gains.
- The blue-chip FTSE 100 .FTSE was up 1.0%.
- Online fashion retailer ASOS (ASOS.L) shares jumped by 2.8%.
- Wall Street investors are likely to shift to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Investors are moving away from their investment from small biotech firms.
- Big pharma companies are racing over production of COVID-19 vaccines.<...
The Indian multinational biotechnology and pharmaceutical company-Cipla has dropped to 5% in Friday’s session. The dive is attributed to extensive changes by Capital market company-Equirius, which said the unit will have to meet the changes as per the USFDA guidelines.