Search result for PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN
- KDDI offers cheapest option of data mobile plan for $24 a month.
- KDDI is expected to announce the new plan today along with other price options.
- NTT Docomo Inc. has set its 20GB plan at 2,980 yen.
- SoftBank Corp...
- Japan reports 4 people arriving from Brazil infected with new variant of COVID-19.
- Japan PM to take a few days to decide whether to expand the state of emergency.
- Japan’s National Institute of Infectious Diseases di...
- Japan govt. reports an increase in household spending by 1.1 percent in November.
- Japan’s average spending by households with two or more people in real terms was 278,718 yen.
- Japan PM has declared a state of emerge...
- Japan declares a state of emergency in Tokyo over increasing COVID-19 infections.
- The emergency will be effective from Friday to Feb. 7, 2021.
- There will no punishment for those who might fail to comply with the emergency...
- Japan’s economy expected to pick up at the end of FY 2021.
- In the next fiscal year to March 2022, the country’s economy is expected to grow 3.42 percent.
- The Japanese government expects a 4.0 percent growth ne...
- Investors forecast Tokyo stocks to rise in 2021.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended trading the highest in 2020 year-end close.
- The benchmark Nikkei rose by 15 percent just in November.
- Companies related ...
- Japan Cabinet approves 3rd supplementary budget of $210 billion for fiscal 2020.
- A new national bond worth 22.40 trillion yen will be issued from the supplementary budget.
- Japan’s current fiscal year’s debt is...
- Japan govt. to raise out-of-pocket money for elderly people’s medical fees.
- The plan is said to be possibly approved by the Cabinet on Tuesday.
- The government wants to lower the burden on the working generation.
- Japan seeks to promote investment in Mozambique; says Tohimitsu Motegi.
- The Southeastern African country is said to be rich in natural gas and coal.
- Motegi in a visit to Mozambique pitched the concept of a free and open I...
- Japan parliament enacts a law to cover residents' COVID-19 vaccine costs.
- The House of Councillors unanimously passed a bill to revise the current vaccination law.
- PM Yoshihide Suga has vowed to secure COVID-19 vaccin...
- Japan’s regular diet session for 2021 to happen on Jan.18.
- The government is aiming to pass the third fiscal 2020 supplementary budget bill.
- The third extra budget may go up to 20 trillion yen.
- Tokyo is g...
- Japan Cabinet office aiming for 35% quota for female parliamentary candidates.
- The government aims to achieve the same by 2025.
- Japan aims to increase female representation among lawmakers and civil servants.
- Japan on Thursday recorded 2,385 new COVID-19 cases.
- Tokyo recorded 534 new COVID-19 cases alone on Thursday.
- Osaka reported 338 and Hokkaido 266 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday.
- Tokyo municipal government annou...
- Rising COVID-19 infections lead Tokyo stocks to fall on Thursday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell 161.21 points.
- The Topix index of all First Sections on the TSE was down by 4.35 points.
- Stock i...
- A bill to give recognition to users of donated eggs as parents submitted in Japan.
- Japan’s ruling and opposition parties jointly submitted the bill on Monday.
- The bill doesn’t recognize the rights of such chil...
- Japan PM tells South Korean lawmakers his hopes in the improvement of bilateral ties.
- Suga reiterated its intention to make the first reconciliatory move.
- Since 2018, bilateral ties between Japan and South Korea have rema...
- Japan Govt. and ruling parties to hold regular diet session in late January.
- The session has been delayed to make thorough preparations for deliberation on issues.
- The third fiscal 2020 supplementary budget is also likely...
- Suga instructs cabinet ministers to compile 3rd supplementary budget for fiscal 2020.
- The economic stimulus package is to support the country’s economy.
- The extra budget will likely fund the government's “...
- Japan will not refer to acquiring strike capabilities against foreign bases.
- Next month the Defense Ministry will be revising its national defense plan.
- The Japanese government had scrapped the Aegis Ashore missile defens...
- Competition among 3 Japanese cities rises to invite foreign companies.
- Osaka, Fukuoka, Tokyo are among the cities competing to become an international financial hub.
- Many foreign financial institutions have offices in Tok...