Search result for PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN
- Japan’s Ministry of Justice proposed changes in the country’s juvenile law.
- The Legislative Council plans to implement stricter punishments for 18 and 19-year-old criminal offenders.
- Prime Minister’s gov...
- Japan’s 3 major mobile phone carriers to put out cheaper plans as per govt. request.
- KDDI Corp. will start offering a 20 GB plan for 3,980 yen.
- An action plan by the govt. was released to spur competition among tel...
- Japanese Govt. calling people to take extended New Year holidays.
- The remark has caused concern among LDP members.
- LDP Diet Affairs Committee Chairman Hiroshi Moriyama commented on the same.
- PM Yoshihide Suga ...
- Japan to expand use of ammonia as fuel and cut down on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Expert reports suggest that Ammonia does not emit carbon dioxide when burned.
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Fuel Department set up a cou...
- Japanese government eyes an action plan to lower domestic mobile phone fees.
- Prime Minister of Japan has asked the govt. to push the plan through.
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications will set up a website for...
- Hitachi announces the abolishment of ‘hanko’ seals for internal paperwork by 2022.
- It intends to do so by March 2022 and also reduce paper copies by 70 percent.
- The company also intends to slash the number of ...
- Decision to release Fukushima Nuclear Plant’s treated water currently put off.
- The earlier decision to do so triggered strong opposition from fishermen.
- Japan’s Economy, Trade and Industry Minister mentioned ...
- Yoshihide Suga to reiterate topics on Olympics in his upcoming diet session speech.
- The Prime Minister will face opposition parties during the session.
- On Thursday, Suga returned from his visit to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Yoshihide Suga vows to continue good relationship with ASEAN members.
- Suga is said to have wrapped up his first overseas trip.
- The Japanese PM was on a four-day trip to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Suga has agreed to...
- Yoshihide Suga to offer financial aid to Indonesia for COVID-19 pandemic.
- Suga met with Indonesian President Joko Widodo at the presidential palace in Bogor, Jakarta.
- Japan is prepared to extend low-interest loans to Indo...
- Japan extends conciliatory gestures to North Korea.
- Japan hopes to solve the issue of its nationals abducted in the 1970s and 1980s with North Korea.
- The delegate of Japan called on North Korea to work towards a brighter ...
- Yoshihide Suga sends offering to Yasukuni shrine in Tokyo.
- The shrine is in honor of convicted war criminals along with more than 2.4 million war dead.
- Two members of Suga’s Cabinet office also sent trees to the fes...
- Japan and Vietnam agree on cross-border flow of medical equipment.
- Prime Minister of Japan will visit Hanoi next week.
- Suga is also hoping to transfer defense equipment and technology to Vietnam.
- Suga is also s...
- Nobel physics prize winner Masakawa criticizes PM Suga over govt. advisory body.
- Other Japanese scholars also criticized Suga over the rejection of academics for the advisory body.
- Suga recently rejected six out of 105 no...
- Japan possibly to add an additional economic stimulus package.
- Yoshihide Suga may instruct officials to draw up the specifics next month.
- The draft extra budget is likely to be submitted in next year’s ordinary Die...
- Japan. Vietnam to cooperate in COVID-19 crisis; Post -BREXIT trade deal on Oct.23.
- Yoshihide Suga spoke with Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc on Monday.
- Japan and Britain to sign a bilateral post-BREXIT free trade...
- Japan may launch a new bureau to increase exports of agricultural products.
- Japan plans to set up the new bureau tentatively next year.
- The bureau is tentatively called as Export and International Bureau at the Ministry o...
- Justice Minister of Japan announces to do away with the use of ‘hanko’ seals among couples.
- ‘Hanko’ seal will no longer be required to register marriages or divorces.
- 35 procedures out of 44 under ...
- Japan to remove 14-day quarantine policy for business travelers and returnees.
- Japanese citizens and foreign nationals with resident permits will be eligible for the same.
- The government is also planning to draw up measur...
- Suga asked to resolve issue of relocation of the U.S military base by Okinawa Gov.
- The central and Okinawa government have been struggling to reach a consensus over the military base.
- The Gov. also asked the central gove...