Search result for PRISON
- Prison facilities in South Korea to follow level 3 social distancing measures.
- South Korea imposed the highest-tier social distancing measures.
- Meetings with lawyers will be restricted and all staff will work on a reduced...
- A Chinese court on Wednesday imprisoned 10 Hong Kong vote-based system activists for three years over the escape plan execution from the city by speedboat to look for safe-haven in Taiwan
The gathering was captured by the Chinese coa...
- Dongbu Detention Center in Seoul reports a high number of COVID-19 outbreaks.
- The number of new COVID-19 cases rose to over 700 in total from the detention center.
- On Monday 233 inmates alone were infected with the COVID-...
• Actress Lori Loughlin has been released after she spent two months in prison for paying half nearly half a million dollars in bribes to get her two daughters into college
• The federal Bureau of Prisons said the ‘Full House' actor was released ...
- Iranian specialists kept British-Australian, Kylie Moore-Gilbert after finding she was involved with an Israeli, which fuelled unmerited doubts that she was a covert agent, the Sydney Morning Herald provided details, referring to different conciliator...
- Thailand conceded the freeing of three Iranians it imprisoned over a 2012 bomb plot in Bangkok, in a declaration that came after Teheran liberated an Australian-British teacher detained for supposed spying
The realm's amendments ...
AUSTRALIAN KYLIE MOORE-GILBERT, PRISONER OF IRAN SINCE 2018 RELEASED IN EXCHANGE OF 3 IRAN NATIONALS
- Kylie Moore-Gilbert, the Australian-British scholarly confined by Iran on surveillance charges, has been delivered in a detainee trade for three Iranians
In what will be viewed as a triumph for Iranian state prisoner taking by a few ...
HK ACTIVIST JOSHUA WONG ALONG WITH 2 OTHERS TO BE SENTENCED NEXT WEEK FOR THEIR ROLE IN LAST YEAR’S PROTESTS
- Hong Kong supportive of majority rules system activists Joshua Wong, Ivan Lam, and Agnes Chow have been remanded in guardianship on unapproved get-together charges connected to the attack of the police base camp in Wan Chai last June
- A Hong Kong court denied bail to lobbyist Tony Chung, an ex-convenor of favorable to democracy group called Studentlocalism, who turned into the subsequent individual to be accused of secession under the Beijing-forced public security law on Thursday&...
- Kurdish forces released several ISIL (ISIS) fighters detained in northern Syria as a major pardon in the locale constrained by a United States-sponsored volunteer army
Amina Omar, the top of the Syrian Democratic Council, told c...
- Two Singaporean Civil Defense Force (SCDF) officers received a jail term for their negligence in the drowning episode that suffocated a public serviceman in a siphon well.
Tuas View Fire Station rota leader Kenneth Chong Chee Boon an...
- Lezmond Mitchell was the only Native American who was awarded the capital punishment
- There were repeated appeal to nullify his death sentence
A horrible crime was committed by Lezmond Mitchell in 2011. Justice was finally served on Wednes...
- A court judge sentenced the terrorist who massacred in Christ Church in March last year for life term without parole.
This marks the first punishment in the New Zealand government.
Handfuls more were injured in the assaults...
- South Korean doctors on Saturday refused to halt their agitation over health reform bills, even after the government announced it would delay the most differing views of the plan until after the current coronavirus crisis.
- In a public message Saturday decrying the strike called...
- The Dubai Court of First Instance condemned a group to seven years in prison for running a prostitution racket and pushing a housemaid into it.
Four Bangladeshi men, two Indonesian ladies, and a Pakistani man were accused of human de...
SEARCH WARRANT ISSUED FOR UMBRELLA MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR VIOLENCE MANIPULATION IN GEORGE FLOYD RALLIES
• The Umbrella man is believed to a prison and street gang member of White Supremacist Aryan Cowboys
• George Floyd was murdered in police custody while he was held in a chokehold
The violence that occ...
• The statement issued by the White House said Roger Stone is a free man and will not serve his prison of 40 months
• It also stated that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had investigated an alleged crime that was never committed
• Roger Stone...
- Uncle of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad sentenced to four years in prison.
- Rifaat al-Assad sentenced to prison; trial started on December 9, 2019.
- Property in France has been confiscated.
- Rifaat al-Assa...
- Tamil Nadu government worried after jail inmates test positive for corona virus
- Tamil Nadu’s spike in cases are a direct consequence of people returning to the state, especially from Maharashtra
Amid the growing dread of coronavirus...
- Prison Inmates of Kyoto, Osaka, Kakogawa, Yamaguchi and Takamatsu are aiming to produce 66,000 masks per month in lieu of the leather and carpentry goods they generally make.
- They are preparing themselves to meet orders in the pipeline from established companies to wipe-out the...