Search result for Palestine
• Blinken said “We know that to prevent a return to violence, we have to use the space created to address a larger set of underlying issues and challenges.”
• According to Blinken, the US would be working with its partners to ensure that Hamas ...
• The US President made it clear that “there will be no peace” in the region if Israel’s right to exist as an independent Jewish nation was not acknowledged and accepted
• President Biden said “There is no shift in my commitment to ...
• In the ongoing conflict, the Israel is heavily relying on the Iron Dome batteries that intercept thousands of rockets fired from Gaza
• President Biden has promised to rapidly provide humanitarian aid and reconstruction assistance to Palestinians in Gaza...
• The release said “Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Mark Pocan, and Rashida Tlaib led the introduction of a House resolution opposing the sale of $735 million in American-made weapons to the Israeli government.”
According to a press releas...
• The US reiterated that it could interfere with the Biden administration's efforts to end an ongoing hostilities
• In order to pass a resolution it requires a minimum of nine “yes” votes along with a no veto by the US or any of the four ot...
• This move from the US comes at a time when the number of Israeli and Palestinian death are continuously going upwards
• Recently, US envoy Hady Amr arrived in Tel Aviv in an attempt to resolve the ongoing conflict between Israel and Gaza
- The U.S urged to take responsibility of Palestine-Israel conflict by China.
- China has also asked the U.S to support the UNSC in promoting of easing of the situation.
- The majority of UNSC members called for an immediate ce...
• Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian said China has stated that there has been obstruction by “one country” which is preventing the council from speaking unanimously
Amid their ongoing cold war, China on Monday urged the United States...
• According to the reports, Amr will be taking part in talks with Israeli, Palestinian and UN officials for de-escalation talks
• While the US has called for peace, its President Joe Biden has also said that Israel has a right to defend itself
• Talking to the reporters at the White House, the US President Joe Biden said “My expectation and hope are that this will be closing down sooner than later.”
• On Wednesday, the White House Security Adviser Jake Sullivan had a word with Qatari...
• The US State Department called on Israel and the Palestinians to de-escalate the tensions between the two sides, that have turned violent and fatal
The United States has expressed serious concern over the ongoing conflict between Israel and the Palestine. The...
• The Gaza's health ministry also said that at least 122 people have been left injured in the air strikes, of which some are in critically injured
According to Gaza's health ministry, many people were killed in the Israeli bombing that took place in ear...
• The United States said it recognises Israel's legitimate right to defend itself
• Answering to a question related to the killing of Palestinian children by the Israeli military, Price said, the US takes deaths on both sides seriously
- Saudi Arabia's foreign ministry has communicated confidence that the three-year blacklist of Qatar by four Arab countries, including the realm, might be approaching an end
They claimed to have gained critical ground over the most...
- Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi has held an uncommon meet with his Israeli partner to press for the restart of slowed down exchanges between the Palestinians and the Jewish state
Thursday's meet came days after Palestinia...
- Saudi Arabia's ex-intelligence chief and envoy to the United States, Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz, hammered the Palestinian authority for reprimanding the choice of some Gulf states to standardize attaches with Israel.
IN RETALIATION TO ATTACKS BY PALESTINE DURING PEACE DEAL SIGNING CEREMONY WITH UAE IN WHITE HOUSE, ISRAEL AIR RAIDS GAZA
- The Israeli military attacked the Gaza strip in an air raid on Wednesday after rockets were terminated into Israel during a "signing ceremony" of both nations with the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain in the United States.
- Palestinian pioneers restored Saudi help for Palestinian vision of the state on Wednesday however neglected to convince the Arab League to censure the historic deal among Israel and the United Arab Emirates
At a video mee...
- Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has commended the Palestinian people for playing in the UAE's development drive.
He assured that the UAE will proceed to s...
- Saudi Arabia says it won't follow the United Arab Emirates' footsteps in building up conciliatory binds with Israel until it has marked a universally perceived international agreement with the Palestinians.
The UAE turned the...