Search result for Politics
- The secretary-general of NATO said that, Turkey and Greece have agreed for cancelling the war games between them
- Both the countries will be agreed to cancel their war games schedules for the next week on the national holidays of both the c...
- The government of Turkey said that, it will be sending troops for helping the Azerbaijan if the country requests Turkey
- The army of Azerbaijan have also occupied 21 more villages in Jabrayil, Fuzuli and Zangilan provinces from Armenia ...
- The government of Greece have asked the other European Union countries for pausing the military exports to Turkey
- Nikos Dendias, who is the foreign minister of Greece said that he has written to the Enlargement commissioner of European Uni...
- Yoshihide Suga vows to continue good relationship with ASEAN members.
- Suga is said to have wrapped up his first overseas trip.
- The Japanese PM was on a four-day trip to Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Suga has agreed to...
- The Ministry of Digital Economy and Society warned users to use social media carefully in wake of emergency and asked the permanent secretary to report the same
When inquired as to whether police had reached to close sites or Faceboo...
- Yoshihide Suga arrived in Indonesia; will be meeting President Widodo.
- Will talk about economic cooperation and strengthening security ties.
- Suga left Hanoi in the morning where he met Vietnam Prime Minister.
- Japan will hold an extraordinary parliament session next Monday.
- Japan’s Chief Cabinet Secretary Katsunobu Kato announced the same.
- The major opposition party also called for questioning Kazuhiro Sugita.
- Japan and Vietnam PM meet; discussion on economy and defense begins.
- Suga is reported to promote ‘free and open Indo-Pacific’ agenda in the meeting.
- Phuc called Japan a long-term and trustworthy stra...
- Cyprus and Greece are seeking more pressure of the European Union for stopping the natural gas survey in the Mediterranean region
- Turkey said that, it will restart the operations of the survey ship that was removed from the region in the l...
- Russia and Turkey have agreed on keeping strict eyes to the Nagorno and Karabakh ceasefire as the tensions increased
- Both Armenia and Azerbaijan have exchanged the accusations for the new attacks over the territory of Nagorno and Karabakh<...
- The prime minister of the Czech Republic will be representing Poland at the European Union Meeting or Summit
- The decision has been taken by the government of Poland because of the quarantine of the prime minister of Poland
- The government of Greece will be using the soundwave guns near the Turkish Borders for preventing the crossings of the migrants
- Athens have also sent additional border guards, 10 armoured vehicles and other support near the Turkish Borders...
- The government of Norway have granted the asylum to a man from Poland, who was facing for fraud and forging of the documents in Poland
- The man along with his wife and daughter got the grant to stay in Norway for one year
- Greece is going to build a new permanent migration facility on the Lesbos Island by the next summer
- The government of Greece have taken the initiative for replacing the Moria facility, which have been burned down in the past month
- The European parliament have called for putting a ban on the unpaid internships of the young people in Europe
- The European lawmakers have urged the European Commission and the member states to increase their support for the young people in...
- VB wants two nationalist political parties in Belgium to form a coalition.
- N-VA is upset with the call for this united front.
- A war of words has ensured between N-VA and VB.
The Nieuw-Vlaamse Alliantie (N-VA) ha...
- Japan and Mongolia agree on terms to cooperate towards boosting investments.
- Toshimitsu Motegi met with Mongolian President Khaltmaa Battulga.
- Motegi asked Battulga for cooperation in the opening of a new international ai...
- The governments of Poland and Lithuania have called back more than 30 of their diplomats to Warsaw from Belarus
- The countries have called back their diplomats after the tensions increase over a crackdown on the protests
- The foreign minister of Turkey has undertaken the responsibility for proposing the date for the exploratory talks with Greece
- He also said that it is now turkey’s turn for hosting the meeting for the talks with Greece
- The government of Poland have sent 156 mobile housing units to Greece for providing accommodations to the refugees
- The mobile housing has received by the alternate minister of migration and asylum in the presence of the Ambassador of Polan...