Search result for Poultry
Bird flu outbreak in several parts of Europe and Asia has been reported to the World Organization for Animal Health. This rapid spread of the virus is a sign that the virus is getting transmitted rapidly.
• Several parts of Eu...
The French government has put the entire country on high alert due to spread of bird flu across Europe. The agriculture ministry informed about this on November 5.
• France suffers from bird flu...
- Increasing food prices might serve as a setback to monetary policy makers.
- Policy makers expected the food prices to come down.
- Chicken prices may surge 18% to 20% very soon.
Food inflation in India is likely to...
• The officials said five people died on the spot (Foundation Food Group plant, Gainesville) which is nearly 60 miles towards northeast of Atlanta, and one succumbed while being rushed to a hospital
• It appeared that a nitrogen line had burst and the caus...
- South Korea remained on high alert over a further increment in highly pathogenic bird flu cases Friday as the number of highly pathogenic cases in farms neared 10 in less than two months.
- The country registered yet another doubtful case of increasingly pathogenic bird flu from ...
- The government acknowledged the first case of highly pathogenic H5N8 avian influenza among home-grown poultry at a duck farm in a south-western province, Saturday.
- The agriculture authorities said the virus was observed in ducks at a farm in Jeongeup, North Jeolla Provinc...
- China has suspended its poultry product imports from Tyson Inc. that has been hit by the coronavirus.
- The company has confirmed cases of coronavirus at the plant located in the town of Springdale.
- The move came after the World H...
- Aviation industry to observe a hit due to travel restrictions
- Regarding seafood, India is concerned about its export
According to the UN Conference on Trade and Development, in 2020, the coronavirus outbreak might cost the...
MAN BURIES HIS CHICKENS ALIVE AS POULTRY PRICES FALL IN INDIA
- Poultry business in India hit hard
- Farmer losses cool over his dwindling business
- Buries his chickens alive
Everyone is struggl...
- A controversial study last year recommended that it was not necessary for people to change their diet for consumption of red meat and processed meat.
- New carefully analyzed research has recently linked red and processed meat consumption wi...
The German Federal Government has expressed concerns about levels of antibiotics in poultry following the release of a report showing a high prevalence of antibiotic-resistant superbugs in chicken. The study, conducted by consumer and environmental group Germanwatch, found that half of the chicke...