Search result for Product
- Britain’s economy slumped the worst in early 2020.
- This is the UK’s biggest drop in the economy after 40 years.
- The Gross Domestic Product quarterly fell by 2.2% between January and March.
- Korean beauty e-commerce site Soko Glam has launched its own brand of beauty products.
- The name of brand is Good (Skin) Days.
- All products of this brand have been developed by Soko Glam Labs.
The 8-year-old Kore...
- South Korea wants to increase the use of hydrogen as a renewable fuel source.
- Six locations are being consideration by South Korea.
- Plans to conduct feasibility study for every location.
South Korea wishes to co...
- China has suspended its poultry product imports from Tyson Inc. that has been hit by the coronavirus.
- The company has confirmed cases of coronavirus at the plant located in the town of Springdale.
- The move came after the World H...
- Chinese investors have experienced losses of 25 trillion yuan which is equivalent to $3.5 trillion on high-yield wealth management products.
- Government bond yield has also surged this month driving the net asset value on more than 280 low-...
- This week, two stores of O’right are opening in Japan as the Taiwanese brand makes its Japanese debut.
- O’right is Taiwan-based brand.
- The beauty products sold by O’right are eco-friendly.
- The race to develop an effective COVID vaccine is on.
- It is a big task to make the vaccine available to the masses.
- Many groups have come up to produce the vaccine and make it available...
U.S and Asia Pacific Personal Productivity Software Market is valued at US$ 3,614.5 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% says Absolute Markets Insights
Global U.S and Asia Pacific personal productivity software market was valued at US$ 3,614.5 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 13.6% over the forecast period to reach US$ 11,410.8 Mn by 2027. Technological advancements coupled with high number of offerings by market players is inc...
- With all industries shutting down due to coronavirus outbreak, industrial production in Japan declined in April 2020.
- Maximum recession and loss were witnessed in the motor vehicles industry.
- Data from METI confirmed recession wh...
- Ongoing coronavirus outbreak has caused a sudden decline in smart phones sales.
- The first quarter had an all time low demand of smart phones.
- The production of smart phones has be...
Some body’s loss in some body’s gain, this saying holds true for the global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) industry. While the majority of industries and businesses are witnessing massive decline in their sales, courtesy of coronavirus pandemic as most of the countries are still ...
Apple is known for releasing multiple versions of its iPhone. The launch of any iPhone is basically an event and insane hype is created around it. Today iPhones are not just mobile phones but are considered as status symbols. People are willing to shed any price to get hands on every upcoming iPh...
- Kia Motors has extended the domestic shutdown of its production plants.
- The shutdown comes due to slow global demand over the rising pandemic.
- The company has decided to shut its No.2 line in Gwangju for two weeks. ...
- China blocked services of Unicorn Notion, a San Francisco based productivity app, which recently hit a $2 billion valuation.
- The seven-year-old productivity app seems to be the serious rival of Evernote, which started in 2004.
- LG Electronics Inc. will move two of the country’s TV production line.
- The relocation will happen by the end of the year to Indonesia.
- The company currently runs six domestic TV production lines in its home country....
- Samsung Electronics Co. invests $8 billion to expand its foundry production line.
- Samsung currently has five foundry production lines in its home country.
- This would be the chip-making giant’s sixth production line....
• Johnson & Johnson will continue selling its talc-based baby powder in other countries
• Nearly 19,400 petitioners had filed lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson
• In 2019, 33,000 bottles of talc-based baby powder were called back by ...
- Broadway reopening has no scheduled date
- Frozen grossed 1 million on an average
The pandemic has left no aspect of life untouched. Arts, showbiz and entertainment are hence not spared. In fact, in many of phased out reopening, Theatres an...
• Apple may shift one fifth of its production to India
• Apple will ask its contractors, Foxconn and Wistron to produce smartphones worth $40 billion in India
Technology giant Apple Inc. is planning to move nearly 20 percent of its production cap...
- Crude oil is more than in abundance today
- With pandemic shutting down economies and travel, there is an urgent need for storage
- Oil tankers and crude oil storage firms are enjoying one of the best periods in their businesses