Search result for Projects
On Thursday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi lay the foundation stone of the "Veerangana Rani Durgavati Smarak aur Udyan" here. He also presented projects with a combined value of over 12,000 crore in areas including as transportation, electricity, housing, and water supply. He made his wa...
The shift to digital is high on everyone's list. The most difficult aspect of any change is not determining whether or not to do it; rather, it is figuring out whether or not the transformation is providing distinguishable benefits. It can be difficult for businesses to pinpoint exactly what ...
Trash cans are uncommon in Japan, but it hasn't stopped the country's citizens from keeping the streets and downtown areas clean. Images of Japanese sports fans picking up trash after games have also gained international attention. It's because of all these things that Japan has a goo...
An estimate of 6 billion Australian dollars of royalties will be delivered by the oil and gas industry of Australia to the Queensland Budget in the upcoming 5years. This will result in the community directly benefiting from the LNG export projects of Queensland.
Revenue from the oil and...
According to government spokesman Thanakorn Wangboonkongchana, a cabinet meeting on Tuesday (June 14) approved a budget of 338.8 million baht for six tourism development projects in five Andaman coast provinces — Satun, Trang, Phuket, Phang-nga, and Krabi.
The projects aim to incr...
Last week, oil and gas company, ExxonMobil, announced that it was adding two more discoveries of oil and gas to the Stabroek block.
The energy major has said that the first well, the Fangtooth-1, was drilled in 6,030 feet of the sea and had found 164 feet of sandstone reservoirs that bo...
US auto firms want to keep their production base in Thailand with more focus on electric vehicles (EV). On Wednesday, Ford Motor Corporation announced that it was investing 900 million US dollars to upgrade Thai factories that build its Everest SUVs and Ranger pickups.
Boeing has gained US authorization for launching satellites that will be providing internet services from space.
• Boeing gains approval for satellite constellation project
• Elon Musk has already launc...
- Gatishakti was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his Independence Day speech
- This is an ambitious project of Rs 100 lakh crore
The main purpose of Gatishakti program is to provide the framework for the implement...
- China to boost major projects between 2021-2025, 14th five-year plan.
- The State Council executive meeting chaired by Premier Li Keqiang decided the same on Wednesday.
- The projects include science and technology, infrastru...
- People’s Bank of China to devise structural monetary policy.
- The policy tools will help support the economy for key projects in the reduction of carbon emissions.
- The policy will establish an incentive-compatible me...
- S. Korea to increase financial support for green projects to 13%.
- S. Korea is planning to review the establishment of a climate response fund this year.
- S. Korea aims to achieve the goal of going carbon neutral by 2050.
- S. Korea announces an investment of $549 million for space projects.
- S. Korea will invest in its first homegrown rocket and develop new satellites.
- In October 2021, S. Korea plans to launch its first locally built Nuri ro...
- The government of Greece has been is going to spend a big part of the European Union recovery funds on the digital and green projects
- The deputy finance minister of Greece said that, 58 percent of the grants, will be investing in the renew...
- Japanese government to extend a loan to Bangladesh for infrastructure projects.
- Japan will lend Bangladesh around $3.17 billion.
- Bangladesh will have to repay the loan at a 0.65 percent interest rate.
- This is ...
- UK’s energy transition and conservation requires better battery storage.
- The British government making changes about the authority to grant permission to a project.
The United Kingdom (UK) government is relaxing the ...
- South Korea is aiming to spend 114.1 trillion won which is equivalent to $94.6 billion on a new deal that will create the jobs and will help in recovering the economy after the coronavirus fallout.
- South Korea is likely to invest in green ...
- The funding will be for TV and Film sector
- Music sector will benefit as well
- These are employment generating sectors
Nothing has remained untouched by the corona virus pandemic. United Kingdom has suffered losses enough ...
- Wuhan after coming out of the lockdown will see big projects being implemented on a big scale to further its digital prowess.
- The companies include Tencent, Alibaba, JD, Xiaomi Gre and MGI Tech and a host of others.
Wuhan after having come out...
- Doosan Heavy Industry’s insolvency can trigger chain bankruptcies
- Company has been virtually out of work since 2017
- The company laid off more than 1,000 employees and cut the number of management by half