Search result for RATE CUT
- South Korea’s central bank decided to lower its policy rate by 0.5 percent.
- Bank of Korea had earlier slashed its rate by 25 basis points in May.
- The current rate may remain the same until the economy shows signs o...
- South Korean stock market closed lower on Thursday.
- KOSPI lost 2.66 points, closed at 2,028.54.
- Foreigners bought a net $3 million.
- retail investors sold off a net $2.3 million
On Thursday (KS...
- BOK cut its policy rate by 0.5 percent.
- BOK forecasts a 0.2 percent on-year contraction in the economy.
- BOK also forecasts the country’s economy to rebound next year by 3.1 percent.
According to a...
- Stocks traded lower, late Monday (KST)
- U.S. Federal Reserve slashed its key rate to 0.25 percent
- KOSPI shed 5.10 points as of 11:20 A.M (KST)
South Korea reported 74 new cases of the new coronaviru...
- Tuesday (KST) stock market hit an all-time high
- Possible interest rate cut likely to boost stock prices in the future
- Korea proposed an extra budget bill of $98.7 Billion on Wednesday to deal with coronavirus, and m...