Search result for REAL ESTATE
- The € 13 billion Bouwinvest Real Estate Investors has invested an undisclosed amount to buy a care complex from Kuifmees in Nieuwegein.
- The purchase has been made on behalf of healthcare fund owned by Bouwinvest.
- As the country major cities saw a financial crunch due to the pandemic, the market has crumbled
- But the states where the impact of the virus is not seen so harsh, their rates are normalizing slowly
Australian house costs f...
- Coronavirus pandemic causes drop in the average land price in Japan.
- The average price fell by 0.6 percent from last year.
- Prices rose from a year earlier in 21.4 percent.
- Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya -- the averag...
- Top real estate developer China Evergrande is prepared to begin developing 400 villas in Hong Kong after purchasing a site in the New Territories from Henderson Land, as indicated by a report by the blue-chip builder in the last week.
- The market of industrial spaces in the Western Romania that collectively comprises of three counties is now second biggest market in Romania.
- CBRE advised VGP to buy a land plot in Arad.
The market of industrial spaces in ...
• Maharashtra state government took this decision to boost ailing real estate market
• The stamp duty has been brought down from 5 percent to 2 percent till December 31, 2020
• According to the sources, the stamp duty will be hiked again to ...
- The UK needs a new slate altogether for renewed communications with China.
- Putting it lucidly, UK Government needs to be well-informed as to where it needs to draw a line when it comes to a differentiation between strategic and non-strategic areas.
This would ...
• Sameer Gehlaut has been re-designated as non-executive, non-independant director of the company
• Subhash Sheoratan Mundra has been appointed as the non-executive chairman of Indiabulls Housing from immediate effect
According to the state...
- Icade has signed preliminary agreements with Orpea to acquire a real-estate portfolio of nine nursing homes.
- The agreement covers eight nursing homes in Germany and one in France.
- The deal has been signed for a total of € 14...
- Singapore saw a huge spike in the sell of homes soon after the circuit breaker ended
- June marks the highest selling month after November 2019. In November 2019, 1165 homes were sold.
After the circuit breaker ended t...
- Singapore to see a fall in real estate market buyers
- However, people seeking for temporary safe accommodation will be in demand
Singapore real estate market analysts predicted that since the lockdown has been imposed it ha...
- Digital Realty has started the construction of its first facility in South Korea.
- The construction is taking place in North West part of Seoul.
The world knows Digital Realty as a global provider of cloud-and carrier-neutr...
- The recession caused by COVID-19 pandemic has deeply hurt the property market in Japan.
- ASI from United Kingdom (UK) had collaborated with Japan‘s SMTB to launch a residential venture in Japan.
- Due to recession, the plans ...
- After a long time bonds moved in the market
- Stocks of industries, real estate and financials gained the most on Friday
The baffling positive employment recovery by the US labor market has proven that the investors were not wrong. The hope...
- Alibaba has bought half of a $1.2 billion skyscrapers in Singapore.
- The Chinese tech giant will purchase the stake in the 50-floor AXA Tower in downtown Singapore.
- The deal will be the biggest in Singapore since 2017.
Founder CEO of world’s largest online retail platform Amazon, Mr Jeff Bezos has bought an apartment in the city of New York, which is worth $16 million and exactly adjacent to property which he owns.
In the previous year, Amazon CEO had purchased a penthouse and two apartments in a b...
- Tokyo rental firm, Kasoku offers apartments to people who need a break from life in the pandemic ridden environment.
- Kasoku’s corona divorce was trending on twitter
At the time of the pandemic, the unlikeliest of problems are ...
- Indian Realty markets sitting on a pile of bad loans equaling $140 Billion with the residential markets having unsold inventory to the tune of 6 trillion rupees.
- The realty nightmare made all the more worse because of the epidemic
India’s real estate mar...
- JR Asset Management to proceed with IPO
- Company to trade offshore real estate investment
- Industry experts doubtful about the IPO schedule
South Korea’s real estate investment firm JR Asset Managem...
- It has got forty-one REIT IPOs.
- They are popular and more often traded by investors.
- The FTSE Straits Times REIT Index has increased by 18.4%.
Singapore has become a global hub for IPO’s. It has got forty-...