Search result for RETIREMENT
- Early retirement for up to 600 workers at Mitsubishi Motors Corp.
- The automaking company is considering the process to start from mid-November.
- The move comes as a part of the company’s restructuring plan.
LELY RETIREMENT COMMUNITY REJOICES AS RESIDENTS BAUMANN 82 MARRIED Carney 77
- The couple is a resident of the retirement community
- The reception was hosted by the community builders
Amidst the grave situation of the pandemi...
- Retirement announcement made by Mahendra Singh Dhoni from International cricket.
- Former Indian cricket team captain announced the same on his social media accounts.
- Under his captaincy, India won the 2013 ICC Champions T...
- Komusubi Abi hands in a letter of retirement after violating COVID-19 guidelines.
- Abi started the July meet as No.5 maegashire.
- He was found to have been twice to hostess bars with another wrestler.
- The Japan ...
- South Korean unit of Nissan is planning a voluntary retirement for its employees.
- Around 60 employees have already submitted the letter of resignation.
- Nissan has cut its annual operating profit forecast by 43%.
- The Tennis legend announced her retirement via an essay for Vogue and Vanity Fair
- Sharapova was a highly successful athlete with equally successful innings in modeling and business
The Russian citizen entered the professi...
- He led the team in all three formats from 2017 and was permanent test caption from 2016
- He was plagued by issues both health and off-field with management for the past year
The South African player announced his decision ...
California State Teachers Retirement System raised its stake in Alcoa Inc (NYSE: AA) by 0.7 per cent during the third quarter
According to the firm in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, California State Teachers Retirement System raised its stake in Alcoa Inc (NYSE: AA) by 0.7 percent during the third quarter. After purchasing further 2,096 shares during the period, the company owned 3...
Ed Woodward accepts the observation he and other non-specialists are settling on choices over football approach at Manchester United is annoying, however, the official vice-chairman concedes recruitment strategy was broken in the wake of Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement.
Woodward is t...