Search result for Renewable Energy
- DOE has begun the 'Summer of Solar 2021'.
- The purpose of a new web platform is to enable government easily approve residential solar installation permits.
With the nationwide launch of the Solar Automated Permit Pr...
- The renewable energy is replacing the coal in the country of Australia at faster rates
- The share of coal in Australia has been decreased from 86 percent in 2009 to 67 percent in 2021
The renewable energy in Australia is n...
- The company New Energy Solar sells its solar farms in NSW for completing its exit from Australia
- The company has decreased the value of its two solar assets because of the transmission constraints
The company New Energy S...
- Australia approved 2.28 billion Australian dollars power line to boost the renewable energy in the country
- The Australian Energy Regulator has approved the 900 kilometres EnergyConnet Project between South Australia and New South Wales
- South Korea will surge its goal for reducing greenhouse emissions and will create a $5 million “New Green Deal” fund.
- South Korea has set a target to become a carbon-neutral country by 2050 and pledges to reduce its emission by...
- Chhattisgarh Renewable Energy Agency is inviting bids for Solar Modules tender.
- The last date to submit the bids is 21 JUNE 2021.
The Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA) is inviting bids to stand...
- The government of Western Australia has officially opened the Yandin Wind Farm in Australia
- The wind farm had been chosen because of the farm’s abundant local wind resources and the proximity to the grid
- Australia installed the record-breaking number of the rooftop solar panels
- This has been an increase of 28 percent as compared from the number of installations in 2019
According to the Clean Energy Regulator data, which h...
- India and the EU have committed to energy connectivity partnership.
- EU-India Roadmap 2025 has been officially announced.
India and the European Union (EU) have agreed to bring the EU-India Roadmap 2025 in action. The Energ...
- The company Cubico Sustainable Investments has partnered with Peel NRE to develop the onshore wind and solar energy projects in UK
- The onshore wind and solar energy projects have been amounting to more than 500 megawatts across United King...
- Around three companies in Australia has been investigating the offshore wind energy farms in Australia
- Oceanex Energy has also been looking for the suitable sites in the area of Western Australia
Around three companies in...
- First renewable energy training tower of Australia to be built in the Ballarat campus
- The construction of the 23-metre-high renewable energy tower is expected to begin in July 2021
The Federation University of Australia h...
- IKEA is going to invest in Indian renewable energy plants.
- With an additional EUR 4 billion budget, IKEA wishes to accelerate its investments in renewable energy on a global level.
Swedish furniture giant Ingvar Kamprad El...
- The Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult has picked 28 businesses in the United Kingdom for the company’s Fit 4 Offshore Renewables or F4OR business
- The latest batch has brought a total number of 58 companies covering the north eastern...
- The Frasers Property Australia has signed a seven-year renewable energy certificate agreement with the Origin Energy
- The agreement has been made as a part of the Frasers Property Australia’s commitment for being carbon neutral across...
- The Heavy Engineering Unit of Larsen & Toubro has bagged major contracts in Q4FY21.
- L&T Heavy Engineering also earned contract to develop a Critical Reactor system.
- The contract has been given by IOCL's Petrochemical ...
- The company Juwi Renewable Energy is going to build a solar project in Australia
- Juwi Renewable Energy has signed an agreement with the energy infrastructure specialis APA
The company Juwi Renewable Energy has signed an a...
- By 2030, India may have more clean energy and its power supply might be double.
- Researchers from Berkeley Lab-led team have found that higher targets for wind energy and solar energy would come at a cost comparable to fossil fuel sources.
- According to the new analysis, Australia can get rid of most of the coal power plants in the country
- The analysts said that, it has been a myth that Australia needs to continue to rely on the coal power stations for keeping the electricity...
- UK needs 49.5 gigawatt of the flexible energy storage for achieving the 100 percent renewable future
- The technology group Wartsila has found that, United Kingdom is going to have the thirteenth greatest need for the flexible solutions in t...