Search result for Retail
- Many Japanese retailers are experiencing an increase in their sales.
- For the retail sector, this is being seen as a positive sign as lockdown to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection brought the economy to a standstill.
- Korean beauty e-commerce site Soko Glam has launched its own brand of beauty products.
- The name of brand is Good (Skin) Days.
- All products of this brand have been developed by Soko Glam Labs.
The 8-year-old Kore...
- Britain’s lockdown has surged sales of Tesco retails; sales rose 8.7% in the first quarter.
- There has been a surge in costs and logistics as well.
- Tesco has a 27% share of Britain’s grocery market.
- In South Korea, preferred stock is soaring at 1,270%.
- Regulators are warning that this might lead to retail investor frenzy.
South Korean regulators are warning that local traders about a handful of tiny preferred stocks. ...
- Retail stores all over Japan are stocking the reusable face mask from Uniqlo.
- Many businesses wanted to tap into the face mask market due to heavy customer demand and increasing sense of practicing precautionary measures.
- Due to the infection caused by coronavirus, social distancing is necessary.
- Telco companies in South Korea are planning to offer unmanned services at their stores.
Due to the crisis caused by coronavirus, social distancing...
- Chinese investors have experienced losses of 25 trillion yuan which is equivalent to $3.5 trillion on high-yield wealth management products.
- Government bond yield has also surged this month driving the net asset value on more than 280 low-...
1.5 MILLION AMERICANS FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS: US LABOR DEPT. REPORTS DECLINING JOBLESSNESS IN THE US
• Federal government introduced an unemployment benefits scheme for the gig workers and the self-employed. Consequently, more people filed for benefits
• The unemployment rate in the US is declining steadily
- During the lockdown period, the sales of McDonald‘s increased.
- McDonald‘s had made investment in contactless delivery.
- McDonald‘s is happy about positive response being received by its Best Burger Initiative.
- South Korean government is planning to deregulate the retailers as the demands for various goods and services are soaring.
- A new type of coronavirus infection is emerging in South Korea.
- Online retailers are getting more sales co...
- The first compact store of Ikea Japan has opened in Tokyo.
- The new store offers buyback service.
- This store also features a Swedish Café and Swedish and Combini.
As Japanese economy struggles to recover f...
- Retail investors are witnessing big gains from their stock investments in recent months.
- Data from 19 MAR 2020 TO 5 JUNE 2020 was analyzed and evaluated.
According to the data released on 8 JUNE 2020, South Korean retail i...
- This week, two stores of O’right are opening in Japan as the Taiwanese brand makes its Japanese debut.
- O’right is Taiwan-based brand.
- The beauty products sold by O’right are eco-friendly.
- Due to COVID-19 virus, people could not go to stores and buy necessary items.
- A study from CJ OliveNetworks says that online sales heavily surged during the lockdown period.
- Hygiene products witnessed maximum sales. At traditiona...
- Due to coronavirus, all businesses are on hiatus. Hence, container shipping industry is also not earning revenue.
- Retailers have surplus stock because customers are not coming not stores to buy it. And hence, retailers do not have money to ...
- Like all businesses, retail business also bore the brunt of lockdown due to coronavirus.
- With the restrictions being eased, sales are increasing in the retail sector.
As the restrictions imposed on the people and businesse...
- Emergency was declared in Japan to restrict the movement of people and products to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Now restrictions are being eased slowly and stores are opening slowly. So far sales are low.
- A survey showed British shoppers huge repressed demands after shops started opening.
- Consumers waited in long lines for shopping in physical stores.
- Although, the survey also showed retail sales plunged by nearly a fifth...
- Pandemic has made people purchase less from retail sectors.
- Consumer spending and economic output likely to fall in the quarterly period.
- British consumer confidence in late May fell to its lowest level.
- BDO hi...
- Due to the declining number of tourists caused by coronavirus epidemic, many downtown stores are closing temporarily.
- Many outlets that were favorite with tourists are closing down.
- The number of international flights coming to S...