Search result for Retail
Germany is a major market for the fashion industry. Statistics from Statista place it among the world's top five economies serving the niche market of women's clothes. In 2020, women's apparel will generate $39.655 billion in sales. It is predicted that the market will expand by 3.5% ...
E-commerce is undoubtedly the biggest market today as it eliminates various challenges like geographical limitations and catering to multiple customers at once. Recommerce is a segment that is rampantly growing in online space. Also known as reverse commerce, recommerce primarily is the selling o...
In adherence to the policy set in 2015 of deregulating prices to get in sync with global rates, the new retail prices for August will be announced by the UAE.
The price of Fuel has risen consecutively in the previous two months due to an increase in the global oil prices. Since the star...
According to the Singapore Retailers Association (SRA), retail enterprises in Singapore are having problems keeping up with expanding expenses as a consequence of rising rents and ballooning energy costs. These factors have contributed to an increase in the cost of doing business in Singapore. Bo...
According to a survey issued today, an alarming amount of items purchased in US dollar stores, including many children's toys, contain dangerous chemicals.
Researchers examined 226 goods purchased from five major shops for chemicals like phthalates and lead and discovered that 120, ...
- Fantom Foundation to develop a central bank digital currency
- Three banks will be rolling out a digital currency trial nationwide
Tajikistan's largest banks has been enlisted to develop a central bank digital curre...
- JP Morgan launching its long-awaited digital retail bank, Chase
- This venture will expand in other continents and later on globally
JP Morgan is challenging its British rival. The U.S lender is hoping for global expansion.
- The Litecoin Foundation does not have any information regarding the origin of this news
- GlobeNewswire has published a notice to disregard this news
On Monday, Walmart said it is looking into a fake press statement that was...
- Citibank Korea has postponed its decision on exit plan for the second time.
- Citibank was earlier planning to stop its retail business operations in South Korea.
- Citibank apparently failed to agree on sales terms with potential bu...
- Tokyo stocks end high over strong export data on Thursday.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 53.80 points, or 0.19 percent.
- Stocks gained in textile and apparel, metal product and rubber product issues. <...
- China’s retail sales increase by 29.6 percent in Q1 2021.
- Retail sales in April alone surged 17.7 percent year on year.
- Consumption in urban areas in April stood at about 2.89 trillion yuan.
- Online retail...
- Yes Bank is interested in buying retail assets of Citibank India.
- The India business of Citibank included credit card service, retail banking, mortgages, and wealth management.
- Citibank India also had a presence in the distributi...
- S. Korea’s industrial output grew 0.8% in March.
- Output in the mining, manufacturing, gas, and electricity industries declined 0.8 percent in March.
- In the reporting month service production gained 1.2 percent on-mo...
- The retailers in Australia have recorded strong sales as the confidence of the consumers soars in the country
- The household consumption in Australia has been driven by the skyrocketing prices of the houses in the country
- Amazon.com Inc. is working on a massive India expansion plan.
- Amazon's plan included many tie-ups with regional retail chains.
- Amazon wants to ensure that legal setback in the court case with Future Group would not upset its ...
- Amazon has acquired Indian startup Perpule that is helps offline stores go online.
- Amazon is trying to increase its presence in India as majority sales in India still happen in physical stores.
Amazon has acquired Indian s...
- After the lockdown caused by coronavirus pandemic, Indian economy is slowly moving towards revival.
- Indian retailers are moving towards store expansion.
Big retailers who operate in an organized manners are resuming their ...
ADA, recently listed on Coinbase is now available for retail traders
The currency is up 3%
Coinbase has not listed Cardano’s ADA until recently. However with Coinbase pro has listing ADA on its platform, it...
- China sees an increase in industrial output in Jan-Feb 2021.
- In the first two months, the industrial output rose by 35.1%.
- Retail sales in January-February rose 33.8%.
- Export growth hit a record pace in Fe...
- The company Amazon has launched its first checkout-free grocery store in the United Kingdom
- According to Amazon, the outlet is the first convenience grocery store to offer just walk out shopping in the United Kingdom