Search result for Russia
- Russia and Turkey have agreed on keeping strict eyes to the Nagorno and Karabakh ceasefire as the tensions increased
- Both Armenia and Azerbaijan have exchanged the accusations for the new attacks over the territory of Nagorno and Karabakh<...
- The company Rosatom, which is a state-controlled nuclear energy corporation, based in Russia have launched the new energy storage business
- The company Rosatom have setup a new subsidiary for the energy storage business named as Renera ...
- A dog that was buried alive by its owners in Russia have managed to dig himself out of the grave and walk to a road
- The dog is a 7-year-old German Shepherd, and he was seen by a motorist while she was out driving in southern region of Russ...
- The opposition leader of Belarus has been placed on the wanted list of Russia on a criminal charge
- The opposition leader has been charged for making public calls for harming the security of the country
The interior minist...
- The experts are saying that the restrictions in Russia for the prevention of corona virus is insufficient
- The experts have noted that, it is very difficult for convincing the people that the novel corona virus infection is very dangerous
- The authorities of Germany are expecting the response form the European Union to the poisoning of the Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny
- The foreign minister of Germany said that, its is very serious violation of the civic rights whi...
RUSSIA: OPPOSITION LEADER ALEXEI NAVALNY ACCUSED PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN OF BEING BEHIND HIS POISIONING
- The Russian leader Alexei Navalny, who have been poisoned by a nerve agent has accused Russian president Vladimir Putin of being behind the attacks
- The supporters of Navalny said that, such an attack could have only been ordered at the top...
- Russia has successfully completed that clinical trials of the second potential vaccine for the novel corona virus
- Russia is expecting to register its second vaccine for the novel corona virus by 15th October 2020
- Suga and Putin agree on Tuesday to promote territorial negotiations.
- Suga and Putin had their first phone talks after the former joined the office at the PM of Japan this month.
- The two countries have had issues over two...
- Yoshihide Suga to have his first talks as new Japan PM with Vladamir Putin.
- Japan and Russia’s country PM and President respectively will hold talks on Tuesday.
- The countries wish to continue their commitment towar...
- The Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered Sputnik V vaccine for free to the staff of the United nations
- The Russian president made this announcement to this year’s General Assembly marking the 75th birthday of the body <...
- 1.2 billion doses for the Sputnik V vaccine for corona virus developed in Russia have been book all over the world
- Around ten countries from Asia, Middle East and South America have entered into the agreements for accessing the vaccine
- Russia has approved Coronavir vaccine for the treatment of the patients with mild and moderate covid-19 infections
- R-Pharm said that, the vaccine or the antiviral drug will be out in the pharmacies in the country by next week
- Today on 17th September 2020, MOEX has celebrated the two-year anniversary of trading in the Russian law ETFs
- In the year 2020, the asset management companies has launched ten new funds which has brought the total number of Russian law ETF...
- Alexei Navalny who is the Russian opposition figure will be returning to Russia after being poisoned
- Alexei Navalny also posted a picture on Instagram for the first time since he was poisoned
A spokeswoman said that, the ...
- German medical specialists are investigating the poisoning of Russian politician Alexei Navalny.
- Navalny is receiving medical treatment in a Berlin hospital.
Medical specialists in Germany are investigating and examining s...
- Phase 3 trials of Sputnik-V coronavirus vaccine have begun in Russia.
- Vaccination of at-risk groups has started.
On Wednesday, 9 SEP 2020, Moscow administration announced that the Phase 3 trials of its Sputnik-V coronaviru...
- The prime minister of Poland has called Germany to stop the construction of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline
- The Nord 2 stream is an under-water pipeline to bring the gas from Russia to Germany
On Wednesday, Mateusz Morawie...
- Russia has started the trails for the second lot of the corona virus vaccine
- All the 100 volunteers were vaccinated and monitored for a period of 23 days and were feeling well
On Tuesday, Alexander Gintsburg, who is the h...
- Shinzo Abe discussed his resignation with the U.S and Russian President on separate calls.
- The former Prime Minister also touched upon a few issues involving the countries that were unresolved.
- Abe is said to have had a ...