Search result for SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
- S. Korean stock end low over rising valuation pressure.
- The KOSPI fell 1.38 points, or 0.36 percent,.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 1.3 percent to 83,600 won.
- SK Hynix stocks fell 2.78 percent to 140,000 won....
- Samsung Electronics forecasts operating profit of $8.3 billion in Q1.
- Samsung projected its sales at 65 trillion won in the January-March period.
- Samsung projects its chip business to log an operating income below 4 trill...
- S. Korean stocks end high over foreign investors buying local stocks.
- KOSPI rose 10.33 points, or 0.33 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 0.47 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks rose 0.35 percent.
- S. Korean stocks fell over increased value of U.S currency.
- KOSPI fell 8.58 points, or at 0.28 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 0.97 percent.
- Naver stocks gained 0.13 percent.
Due to i...
- U.S-China tension rise, leading S. Korean stocks to end low on Monday.
- The country’s benchmark KOSPI fell 4.97 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks closed high 0.12 percent.
- Hyundai Motor stocks closed with...
- S. Korea becomes world’s 3rd largest maker of chip materials in 2020.
- S. Korea’s semiconductor market grew 3.9 percent in 2020.
- China overtook South Korea to occupy the second spot at $9.76 billion.
- Samsung Electronics asked to follow rules on employment restriction.
- Samsung Group’s independent compliance committee recommended the same.
- Lee is currently serving a 2 1/2-year prison term for bribing then-Presiden...
- S. Korean stocks end low over weak investor sentiment.
- The benchmark KOSPI fell 26.48 points.
- Trading volume at KRX was moderate at about 1.1 billion shares.
- Samsung Electronics shares lost 1.21 percent to 81,9...
- Samsung Display to expand its OLED panels in gaming display market.
- Samsung Display is currently used in Asus' Republic of Gamers (ROG) Phone 5.
- The display supports a 120Hz refresh rate for fast frame transitions.
- Samsung to lead research on 6G at the ITU-R.
- The team will research on standardization of 6G and commercialization of the same.
- In 2020, Samsung Research released 6G White Paper presenting its views on next-generation com...
- Samsung achieves fastest download speed using 5G and 4G LTE connectivity.
- The company achieved 5.23 gigabits per second (Gbps) in data speeds.
- Its EN-DC technology enables mobile operators to power up the speeds. <...
- S. Korean stocks end higher due to relaxed inflation concerns.
- KRX reported that KOSPI rose 30.92 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 1.33 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks gained 2.12 percent.
- Samsung begins mass-production of the first power-efficient SSD.
- The company’s PM9A3E1.S is based on 6th generation V-NAND chips.
- The SSD supports the standards of OCP.
- The latest SSD is also said to...
- S. Korean stocks end low on Wednesday over strong selling.
- The KRX benchmark KOSPI fell 29.52 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 2 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks shed 1.89 percent.
- S. Korean stocks end high on Tuesday over global economic rebound.
- KRX reported KOSPI to rise 16.25 points.
- On Tuesday, Samsung Electronics stocks gained 0.83 percent to 84,900 won.
- LG Chem stocks lost 1.21 per...
- Samsung Electronics releases new budget smartphones to increase sales.
- On Wednesday, Samsung released the Galaxy A12 with a price of $245 in South Korea.
- The company released the Galaxy M02 on Feb. 2 in India at a price o...
- S. Korea stocks end low ahead of expiration of stock options.
- KRX reported KOSPI to fall 6.57 points.
- Samsung Electronics lost 0.36 percent.
- Hyundai Motor gained 1.07 percent.
On Tuesday tradi...
- S. Korean stocks end low on Monday trading.
- KRX reported KOSPI to fall 29.39 points.
- Samsung Electronics shares fell 0.6 percent.
- SK Hynix Inc. shares fell 1.96 percent.
South Korea's benc...
- S. Korea’s major listed firms’ cash dividends rose by 60 percent in 2020.
- A survey showed the combined dividends by 124 listed firms to be 30.2 trillion won.
- The net profit of the companies was reported to be ...
- S. Korea’s Supreme Court upholds guilty convictions of Samsung Executives.
- The former and current executives are accused of sabotaging labor union activities at a subsidiary company.
- Kang Kyung Hoon, a vice presiden...