Search result for SBI
• The S&P BSE Sensex is at 38,657.56, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 11,421.50
• State Bank of India was the top Sensex gainer in the first trading session with growth of 2 percent
• Total 32 companies including likes of CSB Ban...
According to the list released by bank staff body, the All India Bank Employees' Association (AIBEA) on occasion of the 51st anniversary of bank nationalisation, India’s biggest 2,426 wilful defaulters owe a huge sum of Rs 1.47 lakh crore to the banks. The list also states the top 33 wh...
• Along with Ashwini Bhatia for SBI, MV Rao and PP Sengupta are also recommended by the BBB for the post of MD at the Central Bank of India and Indian Overseas Bank
• According to the official statement, BBB had interactions with 20 contenders from various...
- FED cuts to 0% don’t help global scenario Indian Sensex opens on a low
- Adani ports, ICICI, Axis Bank, HDFC, UPL, and IndusInd bank losers in NIFTY
The Impact of coronavirus on the ...
- Video of Sitharaman blasting SBI Chairman goes viral
- SBI held SBI responsible for 30% defunct bank a/cs of tea-estate workers
One of the most deprived sections of the society in India today dwells in the tea estates of Assam in India. Assa...
- Yes Bank notified
- By Wednesday moratorium ends at 6.00 pm
- New board of directors to be formed
- Former CFO and MD of MD of SBI to be the CEO of the board
Post the Finance minister’s information about the notifica...
- Cabinet approves RBI suggested reconstruction scheme for Yes Bank
- Moratorium might be lifted soon
Yes bank customers cam heave a sigh of relief as the moratorium on Yes bank is expected to be lifted very soon. The &...
- RBI might lift the cap on withdrawal early
- Capping withdrawal limit might prove counter –positive
- Rana Kapoor arrested, sent to custody
Yes bank went doper into a soup with the arrest of its co-founder Rana Kapoor. ...
- Yes bank has been declining due to bad loans, steadily
- RBI ultimately takes over Yes bank
- Yes Bank on a month-long restriction
- Restructuring and resurgence of the bank being planned ...
- Rs 10,352 crore SBI Card IPO includes a fresh issue of Rs 500 crore.
- The SBI Card IPO issue is anticipated to see an enormous demand.
- The offer period will be four trading days.
A regular Indian IPO is open for ...
- Price bands likely between INR 745-775
- SBI Cards and Payment Services is sustained by private equity company Carlyle Group and State Bank of India
- Carlyle Group, which holds 26% in its subsidiary CA Rover Holdings, will jointly s...
Shachindra Nath, founder of U GRO Capital, seems to have reached a sweet spot in 2019, a challenging year for the financial services industry. Not only did his private equity-backed non-banking financial company (NBFC) get Flipkart co-founder Sachin Bansal to invest in October, but also top lende...
Mumbai Markets broke its three-day descending winding to end savvy gains on Friday, as banking, budgetary and vitality stocks saw strong buys in the midst of worldwide sign of help.
The BSE Sensex of 30 offers completed 411.38 focuses, or 1 percent, higher at 41,575.14. It arrived at an...
In budgetary markets, a share is a unit utilized as common assets, restricted organizations, and land venture trusts. The proprietor of shares in the organization is a shareholder (or investor) of the corporation. A share is an indissoluble unit of capital, communicating the possession connection...
SBI FXTRADE Co., Ltd., a Forex trading branch of the Japanese financial services company SBI Holdings Inc. (TYO:8473), today announced that it will extend the Forex instruments portfolio.
The firm would add eight currency pairs, including Russian ruble / Japanese yen and Mexican peso / ...
The United States market is an amazing market for companies that want to expand their businesses to a global level and this is the reason it is one of the most sought aftermarkets in the world.
Kleos (ASX: KSS) says the subsidiary company – Kleos US - will provide access to govern...