Search result for SOUTH KOREA ECONOMY
- S. Korea’s domestic demand shows improvement in April.
- The country’s exports saw an increase of 41.1% on-year in April.
- In April, sales at department stores rose 26.8 percent on-year.
- The county rep...
- S. Korea’s employed people reached 27.2 million in April 2021.
- The number of unemployed people came to 1.15 million in April.
- The jobless rate fell 0.2% point on-year to 4%.
- The number of temporary worker...
- S. Korea’s industrial output index rose to 111.2 in Jan-March period.
- The country's exports rose to 41.1 percent on-year in April.
- The index gauging output in the mining, manufacturing, gas, and electricity indu...
- S. Korean manufacturers’ domestic supply falls in Q4 2020.
- In the October-December period, the manufacturing domestic supply index stood at 108.3.
- In Q4 2020, the index for consumer goods declined 1.2 percent on-yea...
- Bank of Korea maintained its policy rate of 0.5 percent.
- Bank of Korea in November 2020 had frozen the key rate due to economic uncertainty.
- The monthly exports in 2020 advanced 12.6 percent on-year to reach $51.4 billion...
- BOK reports S. Korea’s CCSI fell in December down by 8.1 points.
- The CCSI is said to have fallen for the first time in 3 months in December.
- The BOK conducted the survey between Dec. 10-17; during the supposed start...
- BOK decided to maintain the accommodative monetary policy next year.
- The central bank will closely watch the side-effects of monetary easing.
- It has been predicted that the country’s economy is likely to grow by 3% ...
- BOK reports the country’s financial market to be stable.
- BOK published its biennial report on financial stability to the National Assembly.
- South Korean household’s outstanding debt reached 1,682.2 trillion wo...
- S. Korean Govt. likely to provide rental assistance to small-business owners.
- The country is preparing $2.79 billion as funds for 3rd round of emergency cash handouts.
- The country currently provides tax credits on 50% of ...