Search result for SOUTH KOREA MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND ICT
- Demand for ICT products in S. Korea rose 32.6 percent in April.
- In April, outbound shipments of ICT products were estimated at US$17.06 billion.
- Imports last month reached $10.78 billion, up 21.5 percent from a year earli...
- S. Korea to develop a response system against illegal drones.
- The govt. plans to invest $37.6 million to develop the system.
- A response system that spots and neutralizes the illegal unmanned aircraft is said to be built.<...
- KARI conducted its final combustion tests on homegrown ‘Nuri’ rocket.
- The rocket is aimed for launch later this year.
- This will be Nuri’s second launch; it aims to carry a 1.5-ton satellite slated for Ma...
- S. Koreans spent around 20 hours per week using the internet in 2020.
- The amount is said to be more than the time spent the previous year.
- In 2020, the average time internet users spent on social media stood at 65.8 minut...
- S. Korea offers free video calls during the Lunar New Year holiday.
- The ICT ministry gave the order to encourage virtual family meetings amid pandemic.
- SK Telecom Co., KT Corp., and LG Uplus Corp. agreed to not charge fo...
- S. Korea announces an investment of $549 million for space projects.
- S. Korea will invest in its first homegrown rocket and develop new satellites.
- In October 2021, S. Korea plans to launch its first locally built Nuri ro...
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
- S. Korea’s KARI developed space vehicle launch to be delayed by 8 months.
- The delay is due to changes in its assembly process of the first-stage rocket.
- KARI has been developing the space launch vehicle since 2010.<...