Search result for STATE
On Friday, the Biden administration announced new sanctions on Cuba. Earlier this month Cubans had taken to the streets.
The Treasury Department’s Office announced these sanctions. They said, these sanctions were made to suppress the pre-democratic protests and maintain peace. The...
The Japanese government has announced on Monday, that the country will tighten its borders for travelers coming in from three US states. This action has been taken in response to the increasing number of covid-19 cases.
People coming in are from outside are also a reason for the i...
Wars between US and Taliban have been continuing since decades affecting the civilians of Afghanistan. The war following US’ invasion of the nation to throw Taliban out of power and deny al-Qaeda to have a safe base in Afghanistan. The decades old alliance of US with Afghanistan is making t...
- DOE has begun the 'Summer of Solar 2021'.
- The purpose of a new web platform is to enable government easily approve residential solar installation permits.
With the nationwide launch of the Solar Automated Permit Pr...
• A report by broadcaster NHK said as of 11 a.m., nearly 126,000 people had been asked to evacuate
According to a warning issued by Japan’s meteorological agency on Saturday, the country is likely to witness extremely heavy rainfall, especially in three s...
• This statement from the health minister comes at a time when total 570 new cases of COVID-19 infections have reported by Tokyo Metropolitan Government officials
• Norihisa also said there are high chances of people going out at night in Tokyo is going up...
- Tokyo may be under a quasi-state of emergency during the Olympics.
- Tokyo has been under a stricter state of emergency since late April.
- The government is now however planning to lift the emergency in most of the prefectur...
• Calling it a concern, the US State Department spokesperson also said that the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission had ordered all television and radio broadcasters to stop use of Twitter.
The United States government led by President Joe Biden has condemned a de...
- Japan parliament to amend national referendum law.
- The revision in the law will makes it easier for citizens to vote.
- The revision also coincides with growing calls for the introduction of an emergency clause.
- COVID-19 quasi-state of emergency to be lifted from 3 prefectures.
- Restrictions in Gunma, Ishikawa and Kumamoto prefecture are expected to be lifted by the weekend.
- The government is likely to make a similar call on five ...
• The President Joe Biden has set a target of vaccinating at least 70 percent of adults with one dose of COVID-19 vaccine by July 4, the US Independence Day
• Recently, Anheuser-Busch, the company that makes Budweiser had announced that it would provide fr...
- China to boost major projects between 2021-2025, 14th five-year plan.
- The State Council executive meeting chaired by Premier Li Keqiang decided the same on Wednesday.
- The projects include science and technology, infrastru...
Find Out What are the Important Factors Boosting the Demand of United States Melphalan Market 2021 - 2029 - A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
Melphalan, a chemotherapy medication is used to treat patients suffering from multiple myeloma, ovarian cancer, melanoma, and amyloidosis. Multiple myeloma, for instance is the second most common blood cancer in United States. The overall 5 years survival rate for a person with multiple myeloma i...
- Okinawa orders schools to close over rising COVID-19 infections.
- Okinawa prefecture is currently under a coronavirus state of emergency.
- Clusters infections at schools and childcare facilities have been reportedly rising....
- Japan, S. Korea has no plan to meet separately during G-7 summit.
- Yoshihide Suga is set to meet with U.S. President Joe Biden during a G-7 summit.
- G-7 host Britain has invited Moon Jae In as a guest to the in-person summi...
- China to monitor challenges faced by SMEs.
- China will also be permitting foreign investors to open entertainment venues.
- The ministry will step up price monitoring and work together with other government departments. ...
- Japan’s corporate profits gain 26.0% in Jan-March period.
- Strong recovery by the manufacturing sector led to the gains.
- The manufacturing sector posted a 63.2 percent expansion in pretax profits.
Every industry reinvents itself after a certain period of time and this thing remains same with the energy sector. While there was a time when crude came in the picture and is continuing its dominance even today, things seem to be changing now courtesy of the increased awareness regarding problem...
- ANA now offering weddings on its B-777 jet amid pandemic loss.
- The service was launched in late May and will be available until June 13.
- ANA is offering the onboard wedding for some 1.56 million yen ($14,200).
- China’s SEO’s profits rose 240%; trade surplus at $34.47 billion in April.
- The profits of centrally administered SOEs rose 160 percent year on year.
- The debt-to-asset ratio of the country's SOEs came in at...