Search result for STATISTICS KOREA
- S. Korea’s employed people reached 27.2 million in April 2021.
- The number of unemployed people came to 1.15 million in April.
- The jobless rate fell 0.2% point on-year to 4%.
- The number of temporary worker...
- S. Korea’s industrial output increased 2.1 percent in February.
- The index gauging industrial production came to 111.6 last month.
- Retail sales however fell 0.8 percent from a month earlier.
- The Bank of Ko...
- Number of S. Korean’s getting married fell to an all-time low in 2020.
- The number of couples getting married fell by 10.7 percent in 2020.
- Due to difficulties in finding jobs or buying homes many are refraining from...
- S. Korea’s job losses reached 26.3 million in February.
- The country has reported job losses every month since March 2020.
- The country expects a slight improvement in the job market in March.
- In February t...
- S. Korean govt. announces to make efforts to create more jobs by 2025.
- The country’s finance minister Hong Nam Ki revealed a road map on developing the service industry.
- The ministry plans to resume the distribution...
- S. Korea’s population mobility rate fell in January.
- The number of people who changed their residences fell 2.2% in January.
- The transactions of houses also declined by 35.4 percent in the same reporting month. ...
- Outbreak of bird flu in South Korea makes the price of eggs soar by 27%.
- On Monday, sales prices of a carton of 30 eggs averaged 7,456 won.
- In January, the consumer prices, in general, rose 0.6 percent on-year.
- S. Korean manufacturers’ domestic supply falls in Q4 2020.
- In the October-December period, the manufacturing domestic supply index stood at 108.3.
- In Q4 2020, the index for consumer goods declined 1.2 percent on-yea...
- South Korea records fresh high in online shopping in December.
- In December 2020, online shopping transactions stood at $14.2 billion.
- Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile device purchases rose 33.8 percent.
- S. Korea's airport passengers fell sharply in 2020 by 58.8 percent.
- In 2020, the number of people using 15 airports across the nation came to 65 million.
- Incheon International Airport reported a number of passengers t...
- S. Korea records US$13.8 billion in online shopping transactions in Nov.2020.
- Coronavirus pandemic led people in S. Korea to buy products via e-commerce platforms.
- Online transactions of food delivery were high at 60.6 pe...
- South Korea reports CPI in December grew by less than 1 percent.
- The country’s annual inflation rose by less than 1 percent.
- In December CPI rose by 0.5 percent on-year.
- The country’s core inflation...
- South Korea records the lowest childbirth rate in October on-year pace.
- The data was compiled by Statistics Korea.
- The data showed around 21,934 babies were born in October, down by 14.4% from a year earlier.