Search result for STOCK MARKET
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index was trading upwards by 111.35 points or 0.36 percent at 31,171.82, while the Nasdaq Composite surged by 54.26 points or 0.42 percent at 13,183.61
• The benchmark S&P 500 index was up by 5.98 points or 0.16 perce...
- South Korean stocks end high on Wednesday.
- The South Korean benchmark KOSPI rose 22.34 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks retreated 0.99 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks rose 3.10 percent.
- China's stock market reports extensive gains in 2020.
- In 2020 benchmark Shanghai Composite Index gained 13.87 percent.
- Net inflows through ‘northbound trading’ exceeded 200 billion yuan.
- The cou...
• Both the markets, stock and bond market will remain completely closed on Friday for Christmas Day
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average Index is trading 44.80 points or 0.15 percent upwards at 30,174.63 and the S&P 500 index is 7.18 points or 0.19 perce...
• Nikola in a statement announced that its partnership with Republic Services to jointly develop electric garbage trucks has been terminated
• The share of Nikola was trading 9.83 percent lower on the tech heavy NASDAQ at $15.18
• Mark Russe...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index plunged 0.3 percent, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite was trading 0.1 percent down
• Continuously rising cases of COVID-19 and the U.S. Treasury’s decision to allow several emergency Federal Reserve progr...
• At the opening bell, the Dow Jones Industrial Average index was trading 125.41 points or 0.43 percent lower at 29,313.01, while the S&P 500 index was 13.88 points or 0.39 percent down at 3,553.91
• According to the US Labor Department, initial claims...
• Moderna said its COVID-19 vaccine candidate was 94.5 percent effective against the virus and intends to submit the COVID-19 vaccine candidate for an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) with the United States’ Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Japan economy recovers in July-September quarter; growth rate of 21.4%.
- Cabinet Office however mentioned that the economy has still not recovered entirely.
- July-September share prices were higher in Tokyo.
• At 10:18 a.m. Eastern Time, the S&P 500 was trading 2.8 percent upwards, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average was trading up 569 points or 2.1 percent at 28,062 and the tech-laden Nasdaq Composite surged 3.7 percent
• Though it is unclear who will ...
- Tokyo stocks ended lower on Thursday.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 119.50 points.
- Topix index finished at 12.11 points.
- Stock issues declined in pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, and food.
- The European stocks were higher on Monday morning by tracking the overnight gains in Asia on the optimism of strong Chinese data
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 has been increased by 0.77 percent, along with the sectors which includes the tech,...
- The European stocks have been increased as the optimism gas returned to the financial markets
- The Stoxx Europe 600 has been increased by 0.5 percent, along with the other gainers in Europe
On Thursday, the European stocks...
• The S&P 500 index jumped over 1 percent following series of tweets made by the U.S. President regarding support to $1200 stimulus checks, $25 billion bailout to airlines along with $135 billion for small businesses
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average ...
- Tokyo stocks fall on Wednesday morning; investors watch the U.S presidential debate.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell by 29.33 points.
- The Topix index was down by 7.10 points.
- Stock issues decline in compani...
- Tokyo stocks closed higher; investors secure rights for dividend payment.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended at 307.00 points.
- Topix index ended at 27.70 points.
- Stock issues saw gains in companies led by pu...
- The European Stocks increased as the foreign investors are chasing for bargains while purchasing the stocks or shares
- The Stoxx 600 has been increased by 1.5 percent after its worst performance last week since June
- The European stocks decreased as the region is soaring corona virus pandemic cases weighed on sentiments
- Europe is in worries that the rising corona virus cases and the restrictions will hamper the economy
On Friday, the European stock ma...
- Technology stock issue leads Tokyo stocks end higher on Friday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended at 116.80 points.
- Topix index finished at 7.79 points.
- The U.S dollar remained in the lower 105 yen zone.
- Tokyo stocks end lower on Thursday; COVID-19 infections in Europe.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended by 258.67 points.
- Topix index finished by 17.81 points.
- Stock issues saw a decline in companies by ir...