Search result for STOXX 600
- The European stock market rebounded on Wednesday.
- The share market index gained mostly due to pharmaceutical company’s boost in vaccine making.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 rose by 0.9%.
- U.S. biotech firm ...
- European stock market saw gains on Monday trading.
- Investors are seen delving into stimulus packages aided by governments.
- The pan-European STOXX index rose by 0.5%.
- Companies listed on the STOXX 600 are ...
- European stock market on a rise today.
- Pan-European STOXX 600 climbed 1.6%.
- Europe’s tattered banking index .SX7P jumped 4%.
- SXAP, .SXNP, .SXEP and luxury goods makers also gained.
- European stock market trade on a lower tone in the new quarter.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 index rose 0.2% by 0718 GMT.
- The German DAX .GDAXI gained 0.7%.
- Drugs and pesticide maker Bayer (BAYGn.DE) jumped 3.4%....
- The European stock market showed the uninterest of investors on Tuesday.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 index rose 12.5% since March 2015.
- However, the index is down 13.5% for the year.
- German DAX .GDAXI rose 0.2%...
- Pan-European STOXX 600 has outperformed itself in the world stock market.
- The second half of 2020 shows European stocks put steady ground on Wall Street.
- The common currency has risen by 4%.
- Eurozone Flash Comp...
- With positive company updates, the European stock market saw a steady rise on Friday.
- Pan-European STOXX 600 index was up 0.4%.
- British Airways owner IAG (ICAG.L) and easyJet (EZJ.L) shares rose about 2%.
- Air F...
- The European share market climbed a little higher than yesterday.
- U.S-China Phase One trade deal may have led to this improvement.
- Pan-European STOXX 600 index rose 1.1%.
- Eurozone Purchasing Managers’ Ind...
- EU may have a possible joint recovery fund budget for its bloc members.
- The European share market saw a steady rise for the same.
- The STOXX 600 index is set to end the week higher on Friday.
- The pan-European ST...
- European shares suffered extensive losses in the stock market.
- U.S Federal Reserve economic outlook and second wave of COVID-19 cases triggered the market.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 fell 4.1%.
- Automobile stock...
- Pan-European STOXX 600 closed 0.3% lower.
- Europe’s healthcare index .SXDP dropped 0.6%.
- Eurozone banks .SX7E jumped 2%.
- Eurozone stocks .STOXXE has rallied 39% from March lows.
- The announcement made by ECB yesterday did not disturb the stock market with major changes.
- European shares resumed back with a steady index from yesterday.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 gained 1.3%.
- Bank sto...
- The announcement made by ECB leads to a slight decline in the European share market.
- Uncertainty among the investors with ECB’s possible bond purchases.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 index slipped 0.4%.
- European shares gain due to insurer Allianz and carmaker Renault on Wednesday.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 rose 1.2%.
- COVID-19 vaccine helped STOXX 600 recover about 35% from March lows.
- Renault SA (RENA.PA) jum...
• European markets respond to the news of UK PM Johnson shifted to I.C.U
• Various markets saw a jump as the number of coronavirus cases begin to subside
On second day of this week, European market saw an upward trend as investors and traders foc...
• PMI for the month came at 52.0
• Analyst made a prediction of PMI to come at 45
• Over 720,000 people already infected by coronavirus, while 37,000 have already died out of it
As per reports, European markets are showing some sig...