Search result for Saudi Arabia
- The UAE will resume its property, ocean, and air borders with Qatar as of January 9, 2021, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation said
As per Khalid Abdullah Belhoul, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign A...
- Arab countries boycotting Qatar could continue travel and trades with Doha in seven days under a U.S.- supported arrangement, yet re-establishing political ties requires additional time as gatherings work to revamp trust, a United Arab Emirates offici...
• Recently Saudi Arabia had threatened to change the American energy industry by unleashing a tsunami of exports in the pandemic-affected market
• According to the weekly available data through June 2010 from the U.S. Energy Information Administration, thi...
- Abu Dhabi Tourism has pointed Saudi Arabia on its green list
The Kingdom will welcome guests without isolating themselves upon arriving in Abu Dhabi, even though they will have to undertake COVID-19 testing guidel...
- China loans $1.5 billion to Pakistan to pay the money it owes to Saudi Arabia.
- China has not provided the loan to Pakistan from its State Administration of Foreign Exchange.
- China and Pakistan have instead agreed to incre...
- As indicated by the United Arab Emirates' minister to Washington, UAE is in progress to resolve the Qatar conflict, a step towards peace in the region
Diplomat Yousef al-Otaiba's remarks on Tuesday to a US think-tank were mor...
- India's military head Manoj Mukund Naravane has left on a memorable six-day visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia, the main such visit to the two Gulf nations by the top of the military
The visit by General Nar...
- Saudi Arabia's foreign ministry has communicated confidence that the three-year blacklist of Qatar by four Arab countries, including the realm, might be approaching an end
They claimed to have gained critical ground over the most...
- Qatar and Saudi Arabia are near reaching a fundamental accord to end a question that has pitted the Gulf neighbors against one another for over three years, sources disclosed to Al Jazeera
The normal arrangement comes after the Unite...
WHITE HOUSE PIONEERS TO VISIT MIDDLE EAST FOR REVAMP IN NEIGHBORING NATIONS STARTING FROM SAUDI AND QATAR
- White House senior counselor Jared Kushner and his group will head out to Saudi Arabia and Qatar this week for talks pointed toward settling the issues between the neighboring Gulf nations, as per media reports in the United States
• While Pompeo was already in the Saudi, Israeli PM along with the head of the Mossad spy agency Yossi Cohen arrived in the city of Neom on Sunday
• This is the first meeting after Israel agreed historic deals to normalize ties with two Saudi allies in the...
- Toshimitsu Motegi to visit France, Saudi Arabia, and Portugal on a six-day trip.
- Motegi is to begin his trip starting this Tuesday.
- He will meet with Protuguese President Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa.
- In Lisbon, he ...
- Saudi Arabia has consented to permit UAE trips to "all nations" to overfly the realm, state media detailed on Wednesday, days after permitting an Israeli airplane to pass via Abu Dhabi.
Saudi Arabia has acknowledged an Emir...
• Along with Mukesh Ambani, the FII Investment Institute Conference was attended by Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman al-Saud, Minister of Energy, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Patrick Pauyanne, chief executive officer (CEO) of Total
• Mukesh Ambani said this is t...
- UAE officials lauded Saudi Arabia for Haj efforts
- But, in wake of the outbreak UAE will not attend Haj this year
The UAE Haj Affairs Office has affirmed that residents won't be allowed to take part in Haj this year. Th...
• Jio Platforms has already raised funds worth Rs 1.04 lakh crore in the time span of just eight weeks
• According to the sources, Saudi Arabia’s PIF will invest $1.5 billion for the stake of 2.33 percent
• After this deal, Reliance Ji...
- Balance in the demand and supply restored for oil
- With reopening of the economies, oil gets another boost
Post the historic dip to below zero in April 2020, oil has made a miraculous recovery. It was actually a matter of time since this w...
• The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has invested total $1,000 million in Live Nation and Walt Disney Co.
• Saudi Arabia is eyeing similar kind of coronavirus bargain deals and wants to buy stake in Time Warner Music Group
Similar to any other ind...
- Crude oil is more than in abundance today
- With pandemic shutting down economies and travel, there is an urgent need for storage
- Oil tankers and crude oil storage firms are enjoying one of the best periods in their businesses
- A communiqué between Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Saudi Oil Minister keeps the oil flow in good hands.
- This is as far as continuous inflow of crude into the country is concerned.
Oil and Gas industry has been witnessing weak oil reserves and a sl...