Search result for Scott Gottlieb
• Scott Gottlieb, said the information to support the theory that SARS-CoV-2 virus may have escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China has increased
• Hotez, said that the world is at risk of future outbreaks as it is still unaware of how the pandemic started...
• According to Gottlieb, at least one-third of the population has been infected of COVID-19
• Gottlieb also said that those people who are yet to be vaccinated might have been less concerned about the virus during the pandemic and spent less time at home a...
• Gottlieb said “I’m not sure what we are hoping to accomplish. If the goal is to try to prevent the introduction of virus into the U.S., there’s plenty of virus here.”
According to former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb, the travel ban ...
• Dr. Scott Gottlieb said he believes that the United States may struggle to reach true herd immunity to Covid and the virus is likely to stay in the country for several years ahead
• Gottlieb said “I don’t think we should be thinking about ach...
- CDC recently revised the testing guidelines
- Many states could take a stand against the revised version
Dr. Scott Gottlieb recently highlighted the need to test asymptomatic people. He said that they could be at high risk o...
- The positivity rate observes a rise in this region
- Influenza season may further worsen it
Midwest is observing the rise in corona virus cases. Several states in the region have reported the same. It includes Iowa, Michigan...
- It would give faster results
- People can accordingly take the necessary precautions
Dr. Scott Gottlieb acknowledged the new move by the Food and Drug Administration. It could en...
- In the early stages of the outbreak, convalescent plasma was used to treat corona virus patients
- It was used on a case-by-case basis
To treat coronavirus patients, the Food and Drug Administrat...
- The rural parts of the US can now possibly observe new cases
- Cases are already rising in the West and Midwest
Dr. Scott Gottlieb said that that people have varied perceptions towards the corona virus outbreak. People...