Search result for Serum Institute of India
• Novavax in the month of August had inked a deal with Serum Institute of India, the largest producer of vaccines in the world in order to produce a minimum of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate
• The U.S. drug developer had previously said that it will supply...
- Serum Institute CEO says that till 2024, coronavirus vaccine availability will not be enough.
- Two doses of vaccine are required to create immunity against coronavirus.
On Monday, 14 SEP 2020, Adar Poonawalla, the CEO of Se...
• The Serum Institute of India has stated that it has shortlisted 10 centres across the nation to conduct Phase II and Phase III human clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine developed by the University of Oxford
• On Monday, the national expert group on vacci...
• Current Total Cases: 2,702,742
• Total Deaths : 51,797
• Cumulative recoveries : 1,977,779
• Active cases: 673,166
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 604,358, number of deat...
• The Serum Institute of India will have exclusive rights for the COVID-19 vaccine in India and non-exclusive rights during the pandemic period in all countries except those designated as upper-middle or high-income nations
• The COVID-19 vaccine developed...
• DCGI Dr V G Somani granted approval for conducting phase 2 and 3 human clinical trials by the SII
• ‘Covishield’ a potential vaccine for COVID-19 has been developed by the University of Oxford
• Before starting the phase 3 tria...
• The antigen kit developed by Mylab Discovery Solutions will cost Rs 450 per unit
• Serum Institute of India, CEO Adar Poonawalla has invested over Rs 100 crore and owns less than 50 percent stake in Mylab
• This antigen kit was co-develope...