Search result for Services
- Some of the people may be able to avoid a 14-day quarantine while returning to the United Kingdom
- The guidelines are currently under process by the government and the quarantine period can be dropped for the business workers
- The passengers who will be travelling from the United Kingdom to Hong Kong and Italy must undergo a one-hour corona virus test at the Heathrow Airport
- The one-hour rapid tests have been introduced from Tuesday at the Heathrow Airport for t...
- Tokyo Olympic OC started trials on luggage inspection and temperature checks.
- The trial is said to run for three days in Tokyo until Wednesday.
- The trials are in the account of measures against the spread of COVID-19.
- Tokyo bourse to submit a report to FSA over the cause for suspension of trading.
- A compilation report explaining the cause of the above that happened earlier this month.
- The Tokyo bourse had suspended trading on Oct.1.
- The members of the European Union are going to adopt the guidelines for travelling as the cases of novel corona virus increased in the continent
- The travel guidelines are aimed at making the travelling measures easier and more predictable ...
- Phoenix Group and forged a partnership with TCS.
- The two partners have launched an enhanced client analytics tool to help workplace pension clients.
In a partnership with the global information technology (IT) services lea...
- The European countries are now going to tighten their travel restrictions across all the borders as the number of the novel corona virus cases rise across Europe
- The European Union is going to propose a criteria for taking the decision on ...
- PwC has overseen the sale of Nationwide Accident Repair Services and its subsidiaries.
- PwC was appointed for the company’s administration.
- Almost 2,350 jobs have been saved by the deal.
PwC has overseen th...
- The members of the European Union have agreed on a method for determining safe travel destinations within Europe
- The travel industry is now hoping that the measures will hep the travel within Europe, less chaotic
- The tourism industry in Spain has been closing the summer season, which is the worst in the history of Spain
- The president of the tourism board said that, the gathered data is dramatic, devastating, and catastrophic
- More major e-commerce platforms are offering hyper-local services as demand for farm-fresh food in online shopping continues to rise amidst the ongoing pandemic, according to industry sources.
- In September, WeMakePrice announced it would start offering a full refund to customer...
- United Kingdom is all set to launch its first hydrogen powered train on the main line rail tracks
- The start trials of the train has been successfully conducted in Warwickshire, United Kingdom
The government of United King...
- WTTC have given its response on the crucial meeting which was held between the European tourism ministers
- The president and CEO of WTTC said that, WTTC welcomes the outcome of the meeting of the European tourism ministers
- It has been forecasted that the waste recycling services market will be increased in the future
- The waste recycling services market in Europe was valued at 134.6 billion dollars in the year 2019 and is also predicted to expand by 6 percent...
- The retail sales in the United Kingdom have grown after the lockdown measures were lifted
- The Confederation of British Industry survey has pointed to grocery stores as a big contributor to sales growth
As the lockdown mea...
- The ministry of foreign affairs will no longer be advising the citizens against the non-essential travel to Slovakia and Finland
- A high degree of personal responsibility must be taken by the travellers while travelling to Slovakia and Finl...
ATM Managed Services Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
- Global ATM managed services market was estimated to be US$ 6046.08 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 10,688.07 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period.
- Fukuoka District Court rules asbestos management to be handled by local government.
- Kitakyushu Municipal Government and a building maintenance firm to pay damages.
- A worker in the region had died of lung disease he devel...
- Thomas Cook has re-started the services as an online-only travel company
- The company is now selling holiday packages to the beach resorts and the cities
After facing a decrease a year ago, Thomas Cook has been re-started ...
- The total number of passenger flights in Europe will drop more than it was expected
- The air traffic watchdog of Europe said that the total trips in Europe will be reaching only six million
On Monday, the Eurocontrol said ...