Search result for Shares
- Crisis-hit Chinese real estate giant Evergrande and suspends trade in its shares
- Contract sales as they struggled to repay creditors.
The Evergrande Group in China is the second largest property developer in China. It ranks...
- SK Innovation sees net loss of $325.3 million in Q1 2021.
- The company’s operating profit was recorded 502.6 billion won.
- The company’s sales fell 16.4 percent on-year to 9.2 trillion won.
- On the Seo...
- SoftBank Group Corp. to sell part of its shares in mobile telecommunication unit.
- The company plans on selling around 1.03 billion of its shares.
- The shares are worth about $13 billion.
- The offering price will...
- Tokyo stocks drop on Thursday.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average dropped by 74.16 points.
- Topix index was down by 4.43 points.
- Honda Motor shares were down by 4.7 percent.
On Thursday morning To...
- Tokyo stock market rebounds’ Nikkei on a six-day losing streak.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 485.38 points.
- Topix index finished at 26.58 points.
- The trading volume on the main section fell to...
- Tokyo stocks fall on Wednesday; Nikkei Index falls to a three week low.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 260.27 points.
- TOPIX index finished by 20.08 points.
- Weak earnings were reported by corporate c...
- London-listed shares rose on Wednesday.
- Pharmaceutical companies saw the most gains.
- The blue-chip FTSE 100 .FTSE was up 1.0%.
- Online fashion retailer ASOS (ASOS.L) shares jumped by 2.8%.
• The stock of Wipro went up by 17.7 percent to Rs 264.90 on the BSE, while on the NSE, it went up by 19.42 percent to 268.70
• Wipro posted a consolidated profit of Rs 2,390.4 crore for the June quarter
• Wipro Chairman Rishad Premji said t...
- WHO reported an increase in COVID-19 cases on Sunday.
- European shares fall on Monday; the number of infections also rose in Germany.
- Blue-chip FTSE 100 .FTSE was down 1%; STOXX 600 index was down 0.3%.
- The Wire...
- South Korean shares close high on Monday.
- Korean won fell against the US dollar.
- KOSPI gained 24.47 points, closed at 1,994.60.
- The index got a firm start due to firms manufacturing vaccines for COVID-19. ...
• Ahead of crucial meeting between Russia and OPEC, Stock markets around the globe surge
• Except France’s CAC and Japan’s Nikkei 225, majority of markets saw so e growth
Thursday was expected to bring some positivity in the global st...
- Major Investment companies shares soar
- BTS album releasing on Feb.21
As the release date of the K-pop sensation boy group BTS’s album on Feb. 21, 2020 is approaching, shares of the investing companies are soa...
Steris PLC (NYSE: STE) announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 4th, Zacks said. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, November 26th will be paid a dividend of 0.37 per share by the medical equipment company on Friday, December 20th. It reflects an annualized payout of $1.48 and a yield of...
Asian stock markets dropped on Wednesday as the appetite for risk decreased after the United States. If a trade agreement is not reached between the two countries, President Donald Trump threatened higher tariffs on Chinese goods.
From the previous session, the Japanese market extended ...
Based on the latest report from the market’s Monday afternoon session, the S&P BSE Consumer Durables index dropped considerably.
VIP Industries (up 1.69 per cent), TTK PrestigeNSE 0.21 % (up 0.64 per cent), Rajesh Exports NSE 0.04 % (up 0.28 per cent) and Titan Company (up 0.2...