Search result for Shopping
- S. Korean Lotte Shopping Co. sees net loss of $36.5 million in Q1.
- The company’s Q1 net losses narrowed from a year earlier on recovering sales.
- The company’s operating income rose 18.5 percent to 61.8 billion...
- The healthcare workers in Australia have been warned against the vaccine shopping
- A letter has been sent to the healthcare staff at The Alfred hospital regarding the covid-19 vaccine shopping
The healthcare workers in the...
- S. Korean telecom companies to expand services with AI technology.
- KT Corp. will work with Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corp. to establish an AI call center.
- SK Telecom Co. has commercialized a cloud-based customer conta...
- South Korea records fresh high in online shopping in December.
- In December 2020, online shopping transactions stood at $14.2 billion.
- Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile device purchases rose 33.8 percent.
- S. Korea records US$13.8 billion in online shopping transactions in Nov.2020.
- Coronavirus pandemic led people in S. Korea to buy products via e-commerce platforms.
- Online transactions of food delivery were high at 60.6 pe...
- For over half a year, Lotte Shopping's most touted online mall Lotte On was not able to prove its mettle against major e-commerce firms like Coupang and eBay Korea.
- Lotte Shopping started its online business too late in April and it failed to offer any spectacular services ...
- The ASEAN-Korea Centre, in a joint venture with the Gyeonggi Center for Creative Economy and Innovation (GCCEI), called out the four most outstanding companies, Dec. 3, in an annual event to support startups from ASEAN and Korea with the only aim being, to encourage investment and mutual ...
- Shinsegae Property, the realty company owned by Shinsegae Group, in a high-profile announcement on Friday said that the company has launched official online stores for its shopping mall iconic brand Starfield on both parent website and Naver‘s online shopping platforms. ...
- Crowds, queues, shoppers latching onto good deals, almost look like sunny old days.
- This is a kaleidoscopic look at what shopping centres are doing to get locals spending again.
A true-blue shopper has been always on a comeback trip to the sprawling Harbour Ci...
SKT’S E-COMMERCE ARM 11ST TIES-UP WITH AMAZON TO ENTAIL STELLAR CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- SK Telecom (SKT) has formed a well-considered key alliance with Amazon, the world's largest e-commerce company, the company announced on Nov. 16.
- Thus, Amazon is teaming up with Korean e-commerce platform 11st to avail purchase of its goods to Korean customers, 11st operato...
- Chinese customers are looking up to shell out wads and wads of greenbacks on everything from packaged eatables to sophisticated luxury goods during this year’s Singles’ Day online shopping festival, as the country rumbles from the pandemic.
- The shopping festival, wh...
- The digitization of retail here has been forcing more and more people to shop online.
- At first, people were uncomfortable with internet shopping because they were much scared of paying for the product and receiving it after a week and at times not receiving it at all.
- U.S retail companies have moved up their holiday promotion sales season.
- Due to the uncertainty of the pandemic and social distancing norms, many retailers announced an early holiday season sale.
- Retail brands like Targe...
- The new larger shopping area of Tokyo station reopened after coronavirus delay.
- The new area has 60 new stores and restaurants.
- The renovations began in 2012 with the goal of completing them before the Tokyo Olympics.
- Logistics firm DPD to create 6,000 new UK-based jobs.
- DPD service demand has risen due to the rise in online shopping.
- 2,500 new full-time positions, 3,500 new drivers to be recruited.
- The firm will invest...
- South Korean government is planning to deregulate the retailers as the demands for various goods and services are soaring.
- A new type of coronavirus infection is emerging in South Korea.
- Online retailers are getting more sales co...
- Zara owner Inditex will close down its 1200 stores
- First Quarter losses booked through online store purchases have spiked 95% in last three months
Fashion Brand Zara planning on closing 1200 outlets amid Covid-19 till 2021. The owner Indit...
- Buying grocery is a biggest challenge amid pandemic.
- One needs to be really careful while buying grocery and also while unpacking food items a...
- Due to COVID-19 virus, people could not go to stores and buy necessary items.
- A study from CJ OliveNetworks says that online sales heavily surged during the lockdown period.
- Hygiene products witnessed maximum sales. At traditiona...
• Majority of the consumers staying in tier II and tier III cities are intending to visit retail stores in next three to six months
• According to the survey, 60 percent women are in the favour of shopping online
• Nearly 52 percent people a...