Search result for Shopping
- Crowds, queues, shoppers latching onto good deals, almost look like sunny old days.
- This is a kaleidoscopic look at what shopping centres are doing to get locals spending again.
A true-blue shopper has been always on a comeback trip to the sprawling Harbour Ci...
SKT’S E-COMMERCE ARM 11ST TIES-UP WITH AMAZON TO ENTAIL STELLAR CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- SK Telecom (SKT) has formed a well-considered key alliance with Amazon, the world's largest e-commerce company, the company announced on Nov. 16.
- Thus, Amazon is teaming up with Korean e-commerce platform 11st to avail purchase of its goods to Korean customers, 11st operato...
- Chinese customers are looking up to shell out wads and wads of greenbacks on everything from packaged eatables to sophisticated luxury goods during this year’s Singles’ Day online shopping festival, as the country rumbles from the pandemic.
- The shopping festival, wh...
- The digitization of retail here has been forcing more and more people to shop online.
- At first, people were uncomfortable with internet shopping because they were much scared of paying for the product and receiving it after a week and at times not receiving it at all.
- U.S retail companies have moved up their holiday promotion sales season.
- Due to the uncertainty of the pandemic and social distancing norms, many retailers announced an early holiday season sale.
- Retail brands like Targe...
- The new larger shopping area of Tokyo station reopened after coronavirus delay.
- The new area has 60 new stores and restaurants.
- The renovations began in 2012 with the goal of completing them before the Tokyo Olympics.
- Logistics firm DPD to create 6,000 new UK-based jobs.
- DPD service demand has risen due to the rise in online shopping.
- 2,500 new full-time positions, 3,500 new drivers to be recruited.
- The firm will invest...
- South Korean government is planning to deregulate the retailers as the demands for various goods and services are soaring.
- A new type of coronavirus infection is emerging in South Korea.
- Online retailers are getting more sales co...
- Zara owner Inditex will close down its 1200 stores
- First Quarter losses booked through online store purchases have spiked 95% in last three months
Fashion Brand Zara planning on closing 1200 outlets amid Covid-19 till 2021. The owner Indit...
- Buying grocery is a biggest challenge amid pandemic.
- One needs to be really careful while buying grocery and also while unpacking food items a...
- Due to COVID-19 virus, people could not go to stores and buy necessary items.
- A study from CJ OliveNetworks says that online sales heavily surged during the lockdown period.
- Hygiene products witnessed maximum sales. At traditiona...
• Majority of the consumers staying in tier II and tier III cities are intending to visit retail stores in next three to six months
• According to the survey, 60 percent women are in the favour of shopping online
• Nearly 52 percent people a...
- Like all businesses, retail business also bore the brunt of lockdown due to coronavirus.
- With the restrictions being eased, sales are increasing in the retail sector.
As the restrictions imposed on the people and businesse...
- A survey showed British shoppers huge repressed demands after shops started opening.
- Consumers waited in long lines for shopping in physical stores.
- Although, the survey also showed retail sales plunged by nearly a fifth...
- IT giants Naver and Kakao fight over the latest live-streaming e-commerce trend.
- Concept - Seller’s market their products via live-streaming video and engage with customers.
- Kakao kicked off its first live-streamin...
- Suspended payment is the same concept as pay in advance
- Community help is big support at this moment in Italy
Italy has suffered devastating losses during the pandemic and that is still evident. There are no eateries open and there...
- Topped the list of fifty fastest-growing retailers internationally.
- The first Indian retailer to function more than 10,000 stores in the country.
- Reliance Retail is the only company from India to be featured in Deloitte's Glo...
- New owners include Simon Property, Authentic Brands, and Brookfield Property
- The fashion retailer is presently looking for a new chief executive to help the company forward
- Forever 21 has around 600 stores worldwide across ...
Online sales are growing and retailers are making use of physical locations to deliver digital consumers options. But as many or more errors arise for all successes.
The retailers are known to be best placed to support and compete over these purchases, use physical signatures to fulfill...
- The company is requesting funding around £1bn
- Consumer behavior shifting to online shopping
INTU is a British real estate investment trust, mainly focused on shopping center management and developmen...