Search result for Shortage
The South Korean customs agency has confiscated around 4 tons of smuggled urea solution and now they are planning to distribute it in the market.
- South Korea is facing shortage of urea
- The KCS has confiscated 4 tons of Urea soluti...
China has decided to ship about 18,700 metric tons of urea to South Korea soon. Urea is the main ingredient in a fluid which used in diesel vehicles and factories to cut emissions. This is usually made using coal.
- China to ship 18,700 metric...
The shortage of computer chips has caused a serious problem for the makers of the Nintendo Switch machine, as told by the president of the Japanese video-game maker. Shuntaro Furukawa said that this situation remains extremely tight and the future is uncertain.
China has ramped up coal production and now the country is facing scrutiny of its environmental record. Heavy pollution in Beijing has caused highways and school playgrounds to shut.
- Smog covers major cities in China
- 60% of its en...
Robert Bosch, the German technology group has set aside more than EUR 400 million for investing in microchip production in Germany and Malaysia. The company is carrying out this investment to ease a global chip shortage by next year.
22.8 million people, more than half the population of Afghanistan is currently facing acute food insecurity, according to UN aid organization.
- 22.8 million people in Afghanistan are facing food insecurity
- In winter, Afghan residen...
- Coal India to ramp up supplies to address a coal shortage
- Over 70% of India's power demand is met by coal
Coal India on Monday said, that they are planning to ramp up the supplies to utilities in order to address the coal ...
- Elon Musk believes semiconductor chips will not last long
- Musk thanked Elkann for his support during tough times
Elon Musk said, the global shortage of semiconductor chips in the auto industry is short lived because ...
Apple, Intel and many other companies to attend a meeting regarding chip shortage at the White House
- Representatives from Samsung Electronics, Apple, Ford, Stellantis to attend a White House meeting
- Automakers are forced to cut production due to shortage of the semiconductor chips
Pat Gelsinger, Chief Executive of Intel C...
- Shortage of semiconductors leading to delay in production
- Automobile industry is severely affected
The shortage of semiconductors has affected many sectors such automobile. These companies around the world are struggling t...
- Staff shortages have hit the hospitality venues of United Kingdom amid large increase in the bookings
- The bookings have been continuously increasing by as much as 1,000 percent as per the ticket companies
The figures of h...
- Industrial output of Japan rises 2.5 percent in April.
- The index of production at factories and mines exceeded the pre-pandemic level.
- Output in the electrical machinery, information, and communication electronics equipme...
- Toyota Motor’s global output doubled in April.
- Global sales doubled to 859,448 units.
- Sales in Japan itself including mini vehicles, rose 27.1 percent from a year earlier to 124,017 units.
- Overseas output...
- Toyota Motor to hold off production lines over chip shortage.
- The company plans to halt two of its plants for around 8 days in June.
- The suspension of production will affect around 20,000 vehicles.
- Toyota expec...
- Chip shortage likely to hamper Mazda’s global production in FY 2021.
- Global production of car may be reduced to 100,000 vehicles a year.
- In April, Mazda expects an output cut of 14,000 vehicles.
- The autom...
- Chip shortage leads Hyundai & KIA to suspend few assembly lines.
- Hyundai Motor said that it will halt the No. 5 Ulsan plant that produces Tuscon and Nexo.
- KIA will suspend the No. 2 Sohari plant that makes Stonic.
• Ford will cancel production next week at Chicago Assembly Plant and its Flat Rock Assembly Plant and part of its Kansas City Assembly Plant
• Recently a US auto industry group called on the federal government to help as there are chances of 1.28 million ...
- Xiaomi Corp. released its fourth-quarter net profit to be 36.7 percent.
- The mobile company’s adjusted net profit for the quarter rose to $490.84 million.
- The company’s sales rose 24.8% year-on-year to 70.5 bil...
- Global output of Japanese automakers fell by 4.5 percent in January.
- Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. saw their production rise in the month.
- Toyota’s global sales in January were up 4.6 percent.
- Toyota Motor expects its global output to increase by 9.2 million in 2021.
- The target is said to be higher than the current record of 9.05 million units in 2019.
- In 2020 Toyota's global output fell by half from a year...