Search result for Softbank
- Rakuten Inc. comes up with a new unlimited data scheme for $28 per month plan.
- It will provide ultrafast 5G networks under the said plan.
- The low-priced 5G service is expected to be available only in Tokyo and some major ...
- Japan’s SoftBank Robotics unveiled a new food service robot.
- The new robot was designed to reduce the risk of coronavirus infections between staff and customers.
- SoftBank Robotics Group Corp. intends to rent the &l...
- China is originating as a contentious hurdle to the controversial $40bn (£31bn) sale of the UK’s largest technology firm, Arm Holdings, as the British government mulls upon whether to intervene in the deal.
- Unions and Arm’s co-founder have prodded ...
- Fraudulent e-money withdrawal scams continue to hit Japan.
- Five other service operators have reported the problem; besides NTT Docomo Inc.
- All the five firms found illicit withdrawals from accounts at Japan Post Bank Co....
• According to a recently given statement by Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang, Arm is in everything, and they power computers of all different types of shapes from the fastest supercomputer in the world, to smart watches and smart thermostats
• As per the rep...
- Tokyo stocks rise on Monday; SoftBank stakes sale.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 173.69 points.
- Topix index was up by 15.56 points.
- Stock issues were led by pulp and paper, nonferrous metal, and air t...
- SoftBank to sell off its stake at Arm Ltd. to U.S Nvidia Corp. at $40 billion.
- SoftBank Group intends to recover from its recent investment losses by the sale.
- The sale is expected to be completed by around March 202...
- Seibu Lions win against SoftBank Hawks on Sunday.
- Shuta Tonosaki made a home run in the opening frame from Seibu Lions.
- The Lions survived the ninth inning when Tatsushi Masuda from Hawks pitched out of a one-out jam.
- SoftBank Hawks Alfredo Despaigne leads a win against Rakuten Eagles.
- Despaigne was unable to join the Hawks until July due to travel restrictions.
- He opened his season with a home run account with a second-inning solo sh...
- Tokyo stocks end lower on Monday. Losses in Nikkei bourse.
- 225-issues Nikkei Stock Average ended down by 115.48 points.
- The broader Topix index ended at 6.86 points.
- SoftBank group stock issues dropped by 453 ...
- SoftBank Group Corp. to sell part of its shares in mobile telecommunication unit.
- The company plans on selling around 1.03 billion of its shares.
- The shares are worth about $13 billion.
- The offering price will...
- Japanese telecom company SoftBank Corp. reports a rise in net profit in April – June period.
- The company is said to have gained a net profit of $12 billion.
- SoftBank had to sell two-thirds of its stake as part of t...
- Young Software company founder Shunji Sugaya is a billionaire today.
- Sugaya founded his own company whose success got his name added recently to the list of billionaires.
Shunji Sugaya is 43 years old but recently, his nam...
• Ritesh Agarwal started an accommodation portal named ‘Oravel Stays'
• Agarwal was the winner of Thiel Fellowship and secured grant of $100,000
• In the month of September 2018, OYO Rooms managed to raise funds of $1 b...
• Jack Ma served on the board of SoftBank for over a decade
• SoftBank Group announced operating losses worth $12.7 billion for the fiscal year ended on March 31
Hours after SoftBank announced the largest loss in its history, which is also one of...
December has been a robust month for Brazilian startups. It brought a big Initial Public Offering for domestic companies.
In December a company named XP Investimentos went public on the U.S. Stock Exchange. It raised $1.81 bill...
India's biggest private life safety net provider collaborates with new businesses to verify its very own future
Life coverage organization HDFC Life is looking for new businesses backing to make new arrangements around various territories. HDFC had tied-up with investment subsidize IvyCap Ventures' organizing stage IvyCamp prior this year to pick new companies under the primary period of the program Fu...