Search result for Solar
New modeling has put forth a demonstration to show how ClearVue’s integrated solar glass technology can be used to increase the energy and thermal efficiency of a building while also supplying a good amount of its electricity.
The modeling has been commissioned by ClearVue, an Aus...
Elawan Energy chooses Gonvarri Solar Steel as supplier for 1,000 solar trackers for 9 photovoltaic plants totaling 440MW
- These solar trackers will be located in 9 plants that are under construction and will come into operation in 2022.
- They will generate 880 GWh of photovoltaic electricity, enough to cover the consumption of the city of Albacete for more than three years.
The Energy Market Authority has announced two new partnerships, totaling S$10 million, on October 25. These new partnerships will increase the deployment of clean energy and will also help in boosting local capabilities in Singapore.
Toyota Motor Corp is aiming to equip its cars with highly efficient solar power generation systems. The company is increasing its efforts to achieve carbon neutrality.
- Toyota to power electric vehicles with solar power generation system ...
- Reliance industries Ltd buys REC Solar Holdings
- By 2030 Reliance is planning to build solar capacity of 100 gigawatts
Mukesh Ambani, the Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd has announced that the company will be acquiring ...
- Iraq has signed a contract with UAE for building up clean energy sector
- They will be building five solar power plants in Iraq
Iraq has signed a contract with a company from UAE, in order to build five solar power plants.
- Germany is hoping to develop green hydrogen by using wind and solar electricity
- Green hydrogen can be derived from renewable sources
Germany is hoping develop large-scale green hydrogen by using wind and solar electricity,...
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has gained contracts for setting up solar plants in Cuba. The NTPC has rafted these projects from the International Solar Alliance (ISA) in Cuba.
In these projects the NTPC will help set up solar power plants in Niger, Cuba and Malawi. T...
- DOE has begun the 'Summer of Solar 2021'.
- The purpose of a new web platform is to enable government easily approve residential solar installation permits.
With the nationwide launch of the Solar Automated Permit Pr...
Reasons for Tremendous Growth of Global Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC) Market during 2021 – 2029 - A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
A dye-sensitized solar cell (DSSC) is a thin-film and low-cost solar cell composed of electrode, which includes the cathode and anode, along with an electrolyte and a dye. DSSC is regarded as a highly promising method for effective and economical conversion of light to electrical energy. The dye-...
- The company Firma and European Energy have revealed the 200-megawatt solar energy pipeline in United Kingdom
- Both the companies are working on 30 separate deals with the farmers for building the solar farms in UK
- The company New Energy Solar sells its solar farms in NSW for completing its exit from Australia
- The company has decreased the value of its two solar assets because of the transmission constraints
The company New Energy S...
- The Mayor of London and Solar Energy UK have launched the Solar Skills London project
- The Project is launched to provide training and support for the people, who want to pursue a career in the solar energy industry
• Microsoft said this hackers group called "Nobelium," targeted 3,000 email accounts at multiple organizations this week, most of which were in the United States
• Microsoft said “These attacks appear to be a continuation of multiple effort...
- The Tridos Bank of United Kingdom has funded the low carbon hub solar project in the country
- The solar energy park has been owned by the Low Carbon Hub that aims for supporting and encouraging the local communities to take control of energ...
- Australia installed the record-breaking number of the rooftop solar panels
- This has been an increase of 28 percent as compared from the number of installations in 2019
According to the Clean Energy Regulator data, which h...
- The Amp Power Australia is going to establish a portfolio of the integrated solar, wind and battery energy storage assets
- The Renewable Energy Hub of South Australia or REHSA is going to involve a total investment of more than 2 billion Au...
- IKEA is going to invest in Indian renewable energy plants.
- With an additional EUR 4 billion budget, IKEA wishes to accelerate its investments in renewable energy on a global level.
Swedish furniture giant Ingvar Kamprad El...
- Actis is going to invest US $ 850 million in India.
- Investment has been planned for two green energy platforms.
- Construction of grid-connected solar energy and wind parks platform is going to be around $ 600 million.
- According to latest data, 419.74 MW of renewable energy capacity was installed in India.
- MNRE has detailed that total renewable energy capacity in India has reached 92.97 GW.
According to the summary released by the Minist...