Search result for Surge
While many Americans continue to act as though the pandemic has passed, the Biden administration has issued a warning that the US may experience 100 million COVID-19 infections throughout the fall and winter.
Leading infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci first issued a warning in Apri...
No industry was hit harder than tourism during the Covid-19 outbreak when travel bans and lockdowns shut down the engine that powered nearly 12% of Thai GDP.
Now, the government is focusing on medical tourism to entice international visitors back to the Kingdom and kick-start a new trav...
On Wednesday, a decline in US inventories led to a sharp increase in oil prices with an already boosting demand.
Brent Crude saw an increase of 16 cents, or 0.2 percent, at 79.10 dollars per barrel. West Texas Intermediate crude rose by 5 cents, or 0.07 percent, to 76.03 dollars per bar...
On the 50th National Day of the United Arab Emirates, 50 individuals come together to participate in various sports activities to raise funds for the heart surgery of a nine-year-old. The aim of the activity was to promote the values of giving of the country.
The sports enthusiasts bike...
- South Korean stock market has surged in three straight sessions, adding 60 points which is equivalent to 1.8 percent.
- The KOSPI index settles just above the 3,220-point plateau.
- Crude oil prices increased amid optimism for a str...
- South Korean exports experienced the sharpest surge in 32 years fuelled by stronger consumer demands globally as economies start to reopen.
- The won was quoted at 1,106.4 per dollar in the onshore settlement platform which is 0.41% hi...
- The NHS staff at the GP surgeries of United Kingdom are facing the unprecedented abuse and aggression from the patients
- The scale of the crisis in the GP surgeries had been revealed in an emergency summit of over 60 NHS staff
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea Ltd. and Johnson & Johnson Innovation LLC have announced the launch of the Seoul Innovation QuickFire Challenge on Smart Surgery.
- The challenge will welcome innovators with ideas that will aim to tra...
- South Korea has reported 654 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, surging the total number of infections to 133,471.
- Out of the new cases, 245 were from Seoul, while 159 cases were reported from Gyeonggi province and seventeen ca...
- The US crude oil exports have surged as South Korea's flow has surged after a multi-year low the week before.
- The average oil imports to South Korea averaged 933,655 b/d which is the highest weekly average since Jan 24, 2020.
- The medtech company Eventum Orthopaedics has developed a unique and innovative device with the sensor technology
- The company has bagged 1.4 million pounds to improve the knee replacement surgery with sensor technology
- The United Nations (UN) has surged India’s growth forecast to 7.5 percent in 2021, however, they also predicted that India’s outlook for the year will remain fragile.
- The forecast has grown by 0.2 percent from its project...
- The benchmark S&P BSE Sensex rolled between a band of 400 points.
- The BSE ended the day with a surge of 272 points which is equivalent to 0.5 percent and settled at 48, 950.
- On NSE, the 50 share index surged by 107 points wh...
• The Indian-American physician said “Honoured to be sworn in as your Surgeon General. I owe this day to my family who has guided & supported me every step of the way.”
• The 43-year-old was given the oath by Secretary of Health and Human S...
• In the year 2011, President Obama gave him the opportunity to serve on the advisory group on prevention, health promotion, and integrative and public health
• Responding to the confirmation, Dr. Murthy said I'm deeply grateful to be confirmed by the ...
Global Digital Surgery Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
Global digital surgery market was valued at US$ 201.82 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 4817.61 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 34.1% over the forecast period. The integration o...
- Flooding and Covid-19 have uncovered genuine defects in public security under the public authority of PM Prayut Chan-o-cha this year
The profound shortcomings in public security technique are creators of expense reserves and the trea...
FIRST FOETAL SURGERY SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISHED, SHEIKH HAMDAN IS FULL OF PRAISES FOR DOCTORS ON TWITTER
- The Dubai Crown Prince has met a clinical group that did an uncommon fetal medical procedure to address the spine of an unborn child
Sheik Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum praised the group from Latifa Hospital for doing the...
- The first negligibly obtrusive lung medical procedure was performed to eliminate a tumor from a Dubai inhabitant, at the American Hospital in Dubai.
The instruments used were exact, adaptable, and careful to extract tumors out of the...
- Japan Metrological Agency reports surge in typhoons; stronger and slow moving.
- An average of 1.2 more typhoons has reached Tokyo in 2019 as compared to 1980.
- The number of typhoons in a season increased by about 1.2 over...